• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

SOLD 2023 Lucid Air Pure AWD + DDPro + SSP + CEO autograph -$63,500

noobzilla

One of the first batches of Pure delivered and signed by the CEO.

Asking $63,500. 8000mi. I live in Sacramento, CA area. Can negotiate driving/delivery.

AWD+DDPro not in inventory and not available to configure right now from Lucid.

old Images here. Car hasn't really changed. I'll add newer pictures later on if requested.

2023 Pure AWD
Fathom Blue
Mojave Interior
Dream Drive Pro
Surreal Sound Pro
Alcantara Headliner

EZ Spare Wheels + accessories included (stored in frunk) ~$450 value
3D mats installed + original mats included ~$185 value

There was a "suspension control fault" many months ago which has been resolved by wire replacement. Trunk misalignment, driver's side A pillar misalignment, wiper recall.. those have been fixed. Other than those, car has been very solid overall.

If anyone have any tips on other places where I can list the car and not have to pay massive fees, that will be appreciated! Unfortunately got hospitalized last week and have to take a month off work, so I have to be very realistic with my finances. Don't worry since I'm fine and just as happy as the day I got the car. No regrets here. I'm still very fortunate to have owned this car and experienced a launch/delivery event, so don't feel bad for me :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry you cannot keep the car, hopefully it sells well. Carsandbids is a platform where the seller does not pay any fees only the buyer

I love your positivity and optimism. Wish you the best with everything!

I heard Cars & Bids is a great place to sell. Their website advertises no fees to sellers, just buyers.

Aww...😔 Best wishes for a speedy recovery, healthy and happy future with abundances!!🙏🥳

Thanks everyone for the well wishes! I submitted the car on cars and bids. Hmmm I'll probably be better off selling it at fixed price somewhere instead of having it go through bid? Also considering the previous Pure there only went to $62,800. Theyre also asking me to remove my ads too once they accept my listing. There's a 4.5% buyer fee which would be at least a few thousands so I'd have to lower my price because no one is going to buy it at my current price plus 4.5%.

It's hard for me to price the car since there's no used price history for Pure. Can someone PM me what they think is a reasonable price range I should be selling? I don't want to overprice but I also don't want to undersell myself. Many thanks!

p.s. I wonder how much premium I get for the first batch status and autograph lol

Last edited:
Dropping price to 70,000

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone for the well wishes! I submitted the car on cars and bids. Hmmm I'll probably be better off selling it at fixed price somewhere instead of having it go through bid? Also considering the previous Pure there only went to $62,800. Theyre also asking me to remove my ads too once they accept my listing. There's a 4.5% buyer fee which would be at least a few thousands so I'd have to lower my price because no one is going to buy it at my current price plus 4.5%.

It's hard for me to price the car since there's no used price history for Pure. Can someone PM me what they think is a reasonable price range I should be selling? I don't want to overprice but I also don't want to undersell myself. Many thanks!

p.s. I wonder how much premium I get for the first batch status and autograph lol
You can also set a reserve, if you’d like. Other good options to sell a car, in general:

1) autotrader
2) eBay (not kidding, it’s one of the best)
3) Cars.com
4) CarMax - instant offer, but lower and no hassle
5) CarGurus
6) Vroom
7) Carvana - lower but no hassle

You can also set a reserve, if you’d like. Other good options to sell a car, in general:

1) autotrader
2) eBay (not kidding, it’s one of the best)
3) Cars.com
4) CarMax - instant offer, but lower and no hassle
5) CarGurus
6) Vroom
7) Carvana - lower but no hassle
I second eBay. Think of it as a classified ad seen around the world. Just use classified ad, not auction. I have purchased several high end Audi's that happened to be in god forsaken places. Never would have seen other wise.

My Lucid came off of Car.com. flawless in large part because the dealer was flawless.

Priced to sell. $63,500. Available until Jan 2 only which is when CA DNV car registration is due and I will just sell to dealership by then. 9000mi

Back