• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

For Sale 2022 Lucid Air GT for sale

MJAir23TheGoat

Cars
Plaid- Z06 -Air GT-
DE Number
Selling MINT 2022 Air GT
Perfect carfax 2.5 more years warranty…..
See pictures
This is the very best looking lucid grand touring
This Stellar White Black STEALTH look (chrome delete) for sale in the country
Custom touches all over the car full - Paint protection. Come see 4 yourself

This is the one that is the very best combo by far on this GT. Free EA charging for 1.5 more years!

This is the best luxury EV on the market overall with the best range over 500 miles
Car & Drives ranks it # 1 google

Every possible option that was available surreal sound pro music/dream Drive/an amazing vehicle The car is absolutely stunning and the compliments never stop only 10K for miles. Warranty for 2.5 more years!!! 146K sticker
Car is mint, no dings, dense, scrapes, and clean Carfax. There isn’t another one listed that compares overall.

$73500

Located in AZ
Craigslist : https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/d/chandler-2022-lucid-air-gt/7754175099.html

Attachments

• IMG_3024.jpeg
    IMG_3024.jpeg
    198.4 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_2556.jpeg
    IMG_2556.jpeg
    142.6 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_2555.jpeg
    IMG_2555.jpeg
    137 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_9358.jpeg
    IMG_9358.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 54
  • 20231022_093255.jpeg
    20231022_093255.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 47
Love it - one of the best looking I’ve seen yet. Wish I was in position to get it - but I still like my Plaid. 😜

Thx much fellas unfortunately the market has really tanked. I’ve had a few offers but nothing worth considering.

Back