• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

For Sale 2022 Air GT *NEW-- 243 miles* For sale NYC area

Isitmeor

Cars
2022 Air Grand Touring
Purchased Dec 2022 and never used! Felt too wide. Has been garaged, absolutely perfect, completely new, still with paper plates.

Quantum Gray Luxe--Santa Cruz
19" wheels
Charger included
All docs, VIN, Pics available
Paid 150K, selling for 98K

I hope you don't mind me asking. Why buy a vehicle that you never drive? I'm sure there's a great reason to everything, but genuinely curious. The vehicle is practically brand new. GLWS!

I hope you don't mind me asking. Why buy a vehicle that you never drive? I'm sure there's a great reason to everything, but genuinely curious. The vehicle is practically brand new. GLWS!
Massive human error. Loved manhattan test drive, where low vantage point is good. Not so much narrow-laned pkwy surrounded by SUVs. Expensive mistake made worse by long denial period.

Sorry to hear that, wish you the best! It's a great car, I'm sure someone will purchase it given the low mileage.

Massive human error. Loved manhattan test drive, where low vantage point is good. Not so much narrow-laned pkwy surrounded by SUVs. Expensive mistake made worse by long denial period.
Yeah, tbh, growing up in NYC I’d hate driving an Air on the belt, lol

I hate driving nearly any car on the belt, but there’s a reason I want a tiny roadster; it’s about the only car that actually fits in the width of those “80% is good enough for anybody” lanes lol

Absolutely do not miss driving on the belt parkway!

Parts of the leafy northern burbs can be surprisingly tight too. Like the hutch.

Thanks for well wishes and understanding.

Care to weigh in on price? Looked for comps/car guru estimated value. None virtually new for sale, closest was a 22 AGT w low mileage estimated value 105 Concluded that 98 was reasonable and realistic. Agreed?

Absolutely do not miss driving on the belt parkway!
Yeah, that's one of my recurring nightmares. Only exceeded by driving the Bronx River Pkwy at night in the rain. I figured I could either make that sort of trip or jump out of a plane. (I'm a bit risk averse as you might perceive.)
Just too much excitement for me 😂

Purchased Dec 2022 and never used! Felt too wide. Has been garaged, absolutely perfect, completely new, still with paper plates.

19" wheels
Charger included
Seems like a very fair deal. Good luck !!

19" wheels
Charger included
Link to pics or ad
Thx

Parts of the leafy northern burbs can be surprisingly tight too. Like the hutch.

Thanks for well wishes and understanding.

Care to weigh in on price? Looked for comps/car guru estimated value. None virtually new for sale, closest was a 22 AGT w low mileage estimated value 105 Concluded that 98 was reasonable and realistic. Agreed?
There are a couple of 22 AGTs for sale for 88k with 9k miles. However, yours is basically brand new. All up to how fast and serious you want to sell.

There are a couple of 22 AGTs for sale for 88k with 9k miles. However, yours is basically brand new. All up to how fast and serious you want to sell.

Last sentence is so true! Purchased my PBJ 2022 GT oct 2023 at 700 miles 'new' condition, I'm the THIRD owner!? One for 1 month, the other for 11 months, both in TN...Dealer couldn't help with a story on that.
Asking is just asking. Dealer in So. CA was asking $99, I was offering $89. Plus a plane ticket and a day to drive it 500 miles home. finished VERY close to what I offered

I'd have considered it. If I hadn't bought my touring. And I have already done 13k miles on it. Got it in April this year. Unless trade was an option but I guess not since both are same with width

Back