20 Way Adjustable Seat with Massage and Ventilation of Air Touring

EVSRCali

Verified Owner
DE Number
Hi All, if you design a new car on the Lucid Motors website now, one can select a massage seat for $3750 for Air Touring. Does anyone know if one could pay and get the service center to replace the seats the Air Touring came with, which had only heating and ventilation?

Thanks,
Ravi

Hi All, if you design a new car on the Lucid Motors website now, one can select a massage seat for $3750 for Air Touring. Does anyone know if one could pay and get the service center to replace the seats the Air Touring came with, which had only heating and ventilation?

Thanks,
Ravi
Just got a call back from the Lucid Customer service and they shared it is not possible, and try connecting with the local service center and see if they can. The person did not think so.

Let us know what your service advisor tells. It would be interesting to see if they retro fits older models. A lot of owners will be happy in adding that feature

Just got a call back from the Lucid Customer service and they shared it is not possible, and try connecting with the local service center and see if they can. The person did not think so.
Did they provide any insight into why retrofitting a AT with massage seats is not possible? If it's now an option for new cars, Lucid certainly has the parts and has developed the installation procedures...

Did they provide any insight into why retrofitting a AT with massage seats is not possible? If it's now an option for new cars, Lucid certainly has the parts and has developed the installation procedures...
Perhaps software?

Perhaps software?
But they do have that for 2024 models right. I don’t think Lucid is going to manager SDLC for old Tourings vs 24 Tourings.

But they do have that for 2024 models right. I don’t think Lucid is going to manager SDLC for old Tourings vs 24 Tourings.
We dont know Lucids software, so its hard to say. Hope it can work!

I'll speculate that the original wiring harness to the seat may be different. That would be an expensive retrofit.

No clue but damnit the seats are so freaking comfortable…. Maybe top 2/3 seats in the industry?
Perfect balance between sportiness and comfort! Only the BMW i7 even comes close, and although it is slightly more comfy, they aren’t as good for sporty driving which leaves it below the lucid!

I can only imagine the searing position in the gravity with their ability to have you in a higher position with your legs dropping down vs going out. I’ll claim it now that it’ll be like all time ranked comfortable vehicle.

We need to be careful before we get yelled at by the monitor dude for getting to far off topic!

We need to be careful before we get yelled at by the monitor dude for getting to far off topic!
Lol, I’ve had my fair share of run ins with mods(a lot), but as long as you don’t go from talking about gravity to the color of your dog, you should be fine!

Back