20 inch tire options

rlissak

Cars
Lucid Air
I need a new set of 20 inch tires for my Lucid Air Touring. Lucid is quoting $2640 plus tax. What are my options? I am in Jupiter FL.

Tirerack?

I checked the website and it looks like I need to find someone to install. Do they need special equipment to hoist a Lucid?

I checked the website and it looks like I need to find someone to install. Do they need special equipment to hoist a Lucid?
I think they just need to be aware. Any Discount Tire or America's tire should be able to mount them for you.

I bought 20" all seasons from TireRack, had them delivered to my house, and scheduled to have TireRack mobile service install them the same day my Lucid was delivered. Also, TireRack has free road hazard protection so gave me a free replacement tire when I hit a pothole this winter.

I have had good experiences with the mobile installers recommended on the Tire Rack website. Have the tires shipped directly to them and they will bring them to your house to install. They should not have a problem installing them on a Lucid. It is much more convenient than going to a tire service shop.

Back