20 inch all season tires for Air

watermelonrooste

New Member

Joined
Sep 27, 2026
Messages
14
Reaction score
7
Cars
Lucid Air Pure
I currently have 20 inch summer tires on my Lucid Air and would like to switch to all season tires. I live in Northeast, so there are a few snowys days on the highway. I also drive a lot, around 14-1500 miles a month. I have around 17 months left on the lease, so hoping to get something which can last rest of the lease, arould 25K miles. I would appreciate some recommendations. Thanks.
 
Hankook Ion EVO has all-season variants, maybe give them a look?
 
I currently have 20 inch summer tires on my Lucid Air and would like to switch to all season tires. I live in Northeast, so there are a few snowys days on the highway. I also drive a lot, around 14-1500 miles a month. I have around 17 months left on the lease, so hoping to get something which can last rest of the lease, arould 25K miles. I would appreciate some recommendations. Thanks.
My first suggestion would be to go to tirerack.com and use their utility to recommend tire options for your car. It's actually pretty good. My car is on 19" and I replaced the Pirelli P Zeroes with a near identical Pirelli set. I also considered Continental ProContact, Michelin PS4S, and Hankook iON Evo. You can use the tirerack.com utility to compare multiple brands for tread wear, braking performance, wet performance, et cetera and find your best match based on which parameters are most important to you. FWIW tirerack.com is owned by Discount Tire, which I think is called American Tire in some areas, so if you don't want to have tires delivered to you from Tire Rack you can easily just go to a Discount Tire / American Tire brick and mortar store.
 
I replaced my Michelin Pilot Sport EV with Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4.

+ Improved wet traction
+ Improved treadwear
+ Much smoother ride over high-frequency vibrations (reflectors, pavers, striping, etc.)
+ No more concern for low temperatures affecting the compound or grip
+ I imagine AS will also handle road debris better

- Slightly less responsive dry traction
- More tire noise at speeds where wind noise doesn't drown everything out (<50mph or so). It's a hollow, reverberating sound. I'm sure this is because there's no sound-dampening foam inserts. Certainly tolerable. Passengers aren't going to notice it. OEM tires were just incredibly quiet.
- Reduced range. I previously achieved 400 miles (GT) and now see roughly 360 miles. Small sample size, however.
- The "Michelin Premium Velour Sidewall" wasn't available for my sizes, so they don't look as sporty.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top