20" Aero Lite Plastic Covers (5) & Center Emblem Stolen off one wheel. Where can I order a replacement?

Fairley

Cars
Grand Touring
20" Aero Lite Plastic Covers (5) & Center Emblem Stolen off one wheel. Where can I order a replacement?

Contact your service center. I’m sorry to read this happened to you.

Hi Fairley - I'm in the same position. I discovered today that I'm missing a single cover & the emblem on my passenger side. I never approach my car from the passenger side apparently, as someone brought it to my attention yesterday, no idea how long its been gone?
What was your outcome - were you able to order a single cover?

What people stealing these ? Must be fellow lucid owners 😂 but that’s real sad though ☹️

What people stealing these ? Must be fellow lucid owners 😂 but that’s real sad though ☹️
No it's people who want Lucid swag but don't want to pay

"Oh look, a Lucid! Let me go steal those 9 cent pieces of plastic and that hunk of metal with a logo I could find in a sewer!"

Like seriously, what is the motive?

"Oh look, a Lucid! Let me go steal those 9 cent pieces of plastic and that hunk of metal with a logo I could find in a sewer!"

Like seriously, what is the motive?
Maybe just to piss off the rich guy? Just like spiteful keying of a nice car.

Maybe just to piss off the rich guy? Just like spiteful keying of a nice car.
I'm usually an (probably overly) nice guy, so I have no idea how somebody could be that idiotic! Why do they care?

Back