2.4.x OTA

So this is wild. Two days ago my AGT reported that I'd received an update to move from 2.4.2 to 2.4.4, but post-install the car reports that it is on 2.4.3... Not clear exactly what's really different between the two point releases.

- T

So this is wild. Two days ago my AGT reported that I'd received an update to move from 2.4.2 to 2.4.4, but post-install the car reports that it is on 2.4.3... Not clear exactly what's really different between the two point releases.

- T
I think cars that were on 2.4.0/2.4.2 all got an OTA to 2.4.3 in the last 24 to 48 hours. Everyone else went to 2.4.4 it seems. The most noticeable change I saw on 2.4.3 was the LCA isn't so aggressive anymore. Feels more natural when changing lanes.

Is Lane change assist not working a known bug after this .4 update or shall I notify customer service. I also noticed if I am playing music via android phone bluetooth and using in built car navigation, each time it gives a direction, music stops and doesn't resume.

Is Lane change assist not working a known bug after this .4 update or shall I notify customer service. I also noticed if I am playing music via android phone bluetooth and using in built car navigation, each time it gives a direction, music stops and doesn't resume.
A couple troubleshooting ideas for LCA:
1. be sure you have Dream Drive Pro
2. Logo reset
3. Be sure LCA is turned on in the Dream Drive menu
4. For calibration drive using HA for 10-30 minutes on a highway/freeway, ideally in the middle lane of a three lane road.

A couple troubleshooting ideas for LCA:
1. be sure you have Dream Drive Pro
2. Logo reset
3. Be sure LCA is turned on in the Dream Drive menu
4. For calibration drive using HA for 10-30 minutes on a highway/freeway, ideally in the middle lane of a three lane road.
Is the calibration for each drive or a one time thing?

Let your car sleep and try again. I had the same problem and let my car sleep overnight and toady the LCA dashed lines came up as soon as I activated Highway Assist.
That did the trick. Tested out Highway Assist and immediately had dashed lines for LCA today. Guess the car just needed a nap to game plan lane changes. Noticed LCA were much smoother and far less aggressive in initial turn into the lane and not overshooting to the far side of the lane like they were for me in 2.4.2.

Camera deactivation at 6mph is too early. I drive in some parking lots that have narrow turning lanes and I activate this feature all the time to keep from getting curb rash on my wheels. But at 6mph I will have to constantly turn the cameras back on.
I wish Lucid considers making a slider where the user can adjust the deactivation speed to their needs. Fot example a range of 6-15mph

Camera deactivation at 6mph is too early. I drive in some parking lots that have narrow turning lanes and I activate this feature all the time to keep from getting curb rash on my wheels. But at 6mph I will have to constantly turn the cameras back on.
I wish Lucid considers making a slider where the user can adjust the deactivation speed to their needs. Fot example a range of 6-15mph
If you are driving so close to a curb that you are worried about curb rash, you probably should not be going more than 6 mph.

Did this get changed? I'm the opposite of you. I've found that I rarely drive in parking lots at 15 mph, and I want them to go off between 5 and 10. I agree that a user setting would be ideal.

If you are driving so close to a curb that you are worried about curb rash, you probably should not be going more than 6 mph.
I think its a valid ask or more of a wish. Everyone's driving habit and driving scenarios are different. A simple wish is to provide ability to customize.

I got 2.4.4 downloaded on Tuesday, but I have not seen the car color change. Though it is not important, but wanted to make sure I was not mistaken in reading that.
The car displayed on the screen behind the steering wheel while using ACC or HA is what changed, not the one on the pilot panel.

Back