2.4.4 Carplay is gone- and deleting and reconnecting not working

aerosjohnson

Reaction score
Cars
2023 Lucid Air Pure- AWD
DE Number
Operations post 2.4.4 have been quirky. Carplay worked fine until we attempted to switch to my wife's Samsung phone. Now, Carplay is gone. We've tried multiple times to delete the bluetooth connection...and the phone connects-but the CarPlay doesn't appear on the connected device screen...and no audio comes from my phone. I've done 'hard resets ' of the car....no joy.....

Side note: Highway assist suddenly dropped at highways speeds twice.......

Operations post 2.4.4 have been quirky. Carplay worked fine until we attempted to switch to my wife's Samsung phone. Now, Carplay is gone. We've tried multiple times to delete the bluetooth connection...and the phone connects-but the CarPlay doesn't appear on the connected device screen...and no audio comes from my phone. I've done 'hard resets ' of the car....no joy.....

Side note: Highway assist suddenly dropped at highways speeds twice.......
Make sure you delete the phone from the car as well as the car from your phone. I made a video on this process, you can view it over on www.lucidupdates.com.

Make sure you delete the phone from the car as well as the car from your phone. I made a video on this process, you can view it over on www.lucidupdates.com.
yes- i deleted from both the car and the iPhone.
Reinstalling on the car- it pairs as expected with the phone.-- but the CarPlay option icon doesn't appear in the device on my car. Please let me know if you want a particular picture attached

Back