2.4.4 bug

SM_NCarolina

Verified Owner
Reaction score
Cars
LUCID GT
During a drive with Adaptive Cruise Control engaged, the vehicle's audio system experienced an unexpected malfunction. While attempting to reactivate ACC, the audio output became distorted, with excessive bass frequencies.
Furthermore, during a phone call, the audio remained distorted and I switched to the phone's speaker. The issue resolved itself after end of another call ended, and the audio system returned to normal operation.

During a drive with Adaptive Cruise Control engaged, the vehicle's audio system experienced an unexpected malfunction. While attempting to reactivate ACC, the audio output became distorted, with excessive bass frequencies.
Furthermore, during a phone call, the audio remained distorted and I switched to the phone's speaker. The issue resolved itself after end of another call ended, and the audio system returned to normal operation.
I have seen the audio issue, but it more looked like issue with Network since update.

I am on 2.3.1 and have had the exact same issue before. It seems to be network related too imo, I ended the call and started again and everything seems to be working again. Looking at my phone too I see poor reception at the same time.

I am on 2.3.1 and have had the exact same issue before. It seems to be network related too imo, I ended the call and started again and everything seems to be working again. Looking at my phone too I see poor reception at the same time.
In my case it started without the phone call. It started with re-enabling the Adaptive Cruise while waiting for traffic light to turn green. The area where I was is well covered with signals. If you had this and it persistent with other users and versions then it's a big with network management or whatever the cause is. I'll report this to customer care today anyways to make sure they have it on the radar.

Did you report to customer service?

Back