2.4.0 / 2.4.2 OTA

We plan to deploy a version of the Lucid UX 2.4 software update to all Air owners in the US by next Monday evening. Thank you for your patience.
Please fix all the 2.4.2 issues before rolling it out further. I would love it if I could roll back 2.4.2.

We plan to deploy a version of the Lucid UX 2.4 software update to all Air owners in the US by next Monday evening. Thank you for your patience.
No one is being an apologist. A small subset of cars, mine included, have the camera errors. Lucid is trying to figure out why and hence paused the roll out (my assumption, no insider info). For those who have the updated DDPro features, they supposedly are very good.

I'm surprised Lucid won't set up a rental for you. I live 3 hours from Beverly Hills and they set up a local Enterprise rental the last time I needed service a few months ago. I just showed up and picked up the car without any issues.

I do agree that Lucid Assistant has a long way to go. I can't voice call my wife any more and need to do so manually through my contacts, which is annoying. I'm certainly hopeful it'll improve in the near future.
In the past, there have been no Lucid Loaners in Dallas. They did not offer to find me a rental car.

Hi, @Kfederico. I shared your post with our service team. They are happy to organize a rental for you if it is needed.
Thx. Is there any information on when they will fix voice dialing (Contacts). I see others have seen the same issue. I am pretty surprised they rolled out 2.4.2 without voice dialing. I am unhappy that they took away all smart integrations as well. so, they are coming out a second time to get the serial numbers on my cameras. I am guessing that they have a known series of cameras that have issues???

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240920_170916_Maps.webp
    Screenshot_20240920_170916_Maps.webp
    172.7 KB · Views: 3
Back