tonybot

Verified Owner
Reaction score
Cars
Lucid Air Pure RWD
Referral Code
H48T7836
Hi All,

I was wondering why I didn’t get 2.3.0 for my 2024 Pure RWD. CS told me they requested it to be pushed multiple times. I have a mobile tech coming for another appointment tomorrow and I was texting with him, asking if he can look into this. That is when he told me 2.3.0 is not applicable to RWD. This is the first time I am hearing about it. CS didn’t mention to me over the course of past two weeks we have been in touch.

To any RWD owners out there, are you still waiting? Is there a 2.3.X update you received? Considering there are new features in this version, I am hoping they will catch up RWDs at some point.

Heard back from CS. 2.2.10 is the highest available version for the RWDs. There is no timeline available on when there will be feature parity for Pure RWDs. This was confirmed by CS after taking with the OTA team. Sharing Incase there are other folks like me wondering what is a going on.

1723489283845.webp

I was just notified that 2.3.2 was available for download. I have a Pure RWD.

I was just notified that 2.3.2 was available for download. I have a Pure RWD.
Interesting! Were you on 2.2.10 before this? Are you on a 2024 pure?

I am not sure why CS mentioned this morning 2.2.10 was the latest for pure RWDs. I guess I will continue to wait for the OTA to show up!

I am not sure why CS mentioned this morning 2.2.10 was the latest for pure RWDs. I guess I will continue to wait for the OTA to show up!
I was previously on 2.2.10. I have a 2024 Pure RWD. I just completed the update to 2.3.2.

Here's my update history;
1723515557823.webp

I had the mobile tech visit me yesterday for an unrelated issue. He reached out to the OTA team and they did confirm there is an available update for my VIN contrary to what CS told me as indicated in the screenshot above. However, their attempt to update failed. Download has been failing on WiFi, on cellular etc. I have bought a range extender that is right next to the car now and I have connected the internet to my secondary ISP. I am going to request through CS that they attempt the update again and if that fails it surely is not connectivity - it is something else. I have an appointment next week for the tech to come back and try. Will keep everyone posted.

Back