2.0 mi/kWh - Max AC in 110 heat

That explains it! But its fun to drive like Max. So the heck with range. Here in Scottsdale eventually the temperature will drop and our range will improve (although I will still keep my AC on and attempt to drive like Max) as we move from six months of hell to six months of heaven.
The driver as good as max, and the lucid air as dominant as the RB19..

I live in Phoenix and have been getting 2.0 mi/kWh since buying my Air a week ago. 2022 Air GT with 12k miles, 21” wheels.

It’s been 110 outside and I am running my a/c at max.

Is this normal given these conditions?
I live in Scottsdale and get 2.5 - 2.7 same settings. I hardly ever drive the freeway so all local driving.

Here was me driving in gilbert pretty much max AC
IMG_0663.jpeg

I plan to buy the heat shield/roof liner for this exact reason. I'm confident the car will keep me cool, but I'm thinking a little help in July and August wouldn't hurt.

I plan to buy the heat shield/roof liner for this exact reason. I'm confident the car will keep me cool, but I'm thinking a little help in July and August wouldn't hurt.
The Lucid sun shades for the glass canopy are great. They really do help out when it is 118 out.

Here is my (A) Life time, (B) Current road trip, (C) Stuck 2 hours in between Grants and Albuquerque on I-40 accident.

I’m on GT 21”.

A31AA8B2-FF7A-4896-A3DB-F90399BFC9A0.jpeg

Back