I wanted to share my experience as a Lucid Air Touring owner (June 2023) and see if others are facing similar issues.
- Range issue: I’m consistently getting ~170–180 miles real-world on an 80% charge vs ~340 expected
- Safety systems: Front/rear protection engages even when there’s no obstacle
- TPMS: Incorrect tire pressure warnings even when all tires are at proper PSI
- Auto park: Not reliable at all
- Mobile key / Bluetooth: Car doesn’t unlock unless I manually open the app and reconnect
- Android Auto: Slow and inconsistent
On top of that, I paid
$9K for DreamDrive Pro, expecting timely updates. It’s been almost 3 years, and I still don’t see meaningful improvements—while newer models like the Gravity seem to be getting better features.
Service experience has been equally frustrating:
- Issues dismissed or not properly tested
- Told I need to reproduce problems multiple times for them to even consider
- Was even told that if I don’t sign off on service closure, future service may not be supported
For a ~$100K car, this is honestly disappointing.
Curious if others (especially early buyers) are experiencing:
- Similar range gaps
- DreamDrive Pro delays
- Sensor / system issues
Would really appreciate hearing your experiences or how you’ve handled this.