1 year impression !

Nephron

Verified Owner
Reaction score
Cars
Lucid AGT, 718 GTS
IMG_2668.webp

I’ve driven it almost 12 months now, and I absolutely love it! I’ve put about 36,000 miles on it, and I’ve had to change the tires at 34,000 miles.
  • This is the best car I’ve ever owned. I love the range - I got about 460 miles out of it (I’m on 19-inch tires). The driving dynamics are incredible - it gives me a confidence almost like 718 . I love the looks - I’m sure someone will always comment on the car. I’ve done so many road trips without any issues
  • The only negative thing I can say is that the door unlocking sometimes gets me on my nerves, especially when I’m in a hurry. But that’s a small price to pay for such a great car.
  • Dream drive is still getting better and better, but it’s not quite up to the level of FSD yet. But that’s okay - it’s still a driver’s car.
  • The USB ports are a bit hit or miss - they work sometimes, but not always.
  • The service reps are super positive. The service center is always responsive, and they even let me watch the calibrating cameras inside. I love the service!There have been a few service issues, though. The tire ballooned at 4,000 miles, but it was covered under warranty. The High voltage battery connector issue was also covered under warranty, and they replaced whole battery at 22,000 miles. The back tag light also had an issue, but it was also covered under warranty, and they replaced it.
I would highly recommend the Lucid Air GT to anyone who needs a car that can give them the thrill of a sports car on city curves, but also wants the family car qualities. It’s the perfect car for me!

Attachments

• IMG_0142.webp
    IMG_0142.webp
    147.1 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Nice. Congrats on a successful year. And your exquisite taste in color.

View attachment 23936
I’ve driven it almost 12 months now, and I absolutely love it! I’ve put about 36,000 miles on it, and I’ve had to change the tires at 34,000 miles.
  • This is the best car I’ve ever owned. I love the range - I got about 460 miles out of it (I’m on 19-inch tires). The driving dynamics are incredible - it gives me a confidence almost like 718 . I love the looks - I’m sure someone will always comment on the car. I’ve done so many road trips without any issues
  • The only negative thing I can say is that the door unlocking sometimes gets me on my nerves, especially when I’m in a hurry. But that’s a small price to pay for such a great car.
  • Dream drive is still getting better and better, but it’s not quite up to the level of FSD yet. But that’s okay - it’s still a driver’s car.
  • The USB ports are a bit hit or miss - they work sometimes, but not always.
  • The service reps are super positive. The service center is always responsive, and they even let me watch the calibrating cameras inside. I love the service!There have been a few service issues, though. The tire ballooned at 4,000 miles, but it was covered under warranty. The High voltage battery connector issue was also covered under warranty, and they replaced whole battery at 22,000 miles. The back tag light also had an issue, but it was also covered under warranty, and they replaced it.
I would highly recommend the Lucid Air GT to anyone who needs a car that can give them the thrill of a sports car on city curves, but also wants the family car qualities. It’s the perfect car for me!
Your USB ports should always work properly. You may need to contact service about this. Glad to hear you’re enjoying the car.

Your USB ports should always work properly. You may need to contact service about this. Glad to hear you’re enjoying the car.
Yes . They are suppose to come by end of the month . Let’s see

Congrats! It’s good to hear how your year went and how responsive the service has been. I’m almost at my 2 month mark, so just a newbie, but I am having a blast with my Touring.

I've never had any issues with the USB ports or the the key fob unlocking the car. consider getting the car looked at.

Back