nautchilous

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Touring
69809757407__5D533976-5BC0-48CD-B6CE-A75298153FF0.jpeg

DELIVERY DAY

IMG_5561.jpeg

POOR MANS STEALTH VERSION 😝

I have now owned my Touring for over a year now ( Valentine’s Day delivery date 😊) and racked up over 11k miles….Here are my Good and Bad takes of ownership.

Good:
The overall ride is second to none.
Acceleration, Range and Tech is still pretty amazing.
The seats are extremely comfortable.
I am still to how much stuff I can haul in this car😊
Road noise is minimal when compared to my Model S.
Mechanically the vehicle as been solid .

Bad:
I have had the rear window switch break within 6 months of ownership.
The issue with the front Speaker sounding distorted …That was an easy fix with some butyl tape to cover that port hole in the kick panel.
The drive side door handle was acting crazy 😊( The Houston Service replaced it under warranty)
I could never get my memory seats to work properly…I always have to hit the restore button to go to my preferred seat settings.
Closing the garage is such a pain, especially when backing out of my garage. ( Hopefully a future update will fix the Homelink issue)
Car takes some time to recognize my mobile key .
A pillars are little bulky and causes some blind spot issues.

Overall I am still At awe anytime I take this bad boy out for spin…..I can safely say this is still one of the best vehicles I have ever owned ….0 regrets dropping this kind of coin for such an awesome car.

Why do you call the 2nd photo a poor man's stealth version? To the untrained eye, it looks like the stealth package.

Why do you call the 2nd photo a poor man's stealth version? To the untrained eye, it looks like the stealth package.
It isnt real from factory stealth, its aftermarket stealth with wraps that still looks FANTASTIC! And you're right, it looks the exact same to my eyes lol

View attachment 18392
DELIVERY DAY

View attachment 18393
POOR MANS STEALTH VERSION 😝

I have now owned my Touring for over a year now ( Valentine’s Day delivery date 😊) and racked up over 11k miles….Here are my Good and Bad takes of ownership.

Good:
The overall ride is second to none.
Acceleration, Range and Tech is still pretty amazing.
The seats are extremely comfortable.
I am still to how much stuff I can haul in this car😊
Road noise is minimal when compared to my Model S.
Mechanically the vehicle as been solid .

Bad:
I have had the rear window switch break within 6 months of ownership.
The issue with the front Speaker sounding distorted …That was an easy fix with some butyl tape to cover that port hole in the kick panel.
The drive side door handle was acting crazy 😊( The Houston Service replaced it under warranty)
I could never get my memory seats to work properly…I always have to hit the restore button to go to my preferred seat settings.
Closing the garage is such a pain, especially when backing out of my garage. ( Hopefully a future update will fix the Homelink issue)
Car takes some time to recognize my mobile key .
A pillars are little bulky and causes some blind spot issues.

Overall I am still At awe anytime I take this bad boy out for spin…..I can safely say this is still one of the best vehicles I have ever owned ….0 regrets dropping this kind of coin for such an awesome car.
Love how it looks, I plan on doing something similar.

What wraps did you use for the light bar / chrome delete?

I was just being silly 😊….I loved the way it turned out.

Back