0 - 60 and other meaningless comparisons

Get a radar detector and take a 45 min weekend drive upstate! Lots of beautiful roads up here that would allow you to really enjoy a car's performance
Oh I know. We’ve been there done that. But even there the Pure’s capabilities are all I need. For real twisties, my smaller i4 can actually be more fun, but for rough roads the Lucid trumps the Bimmer.

Oh I know. We’ve been there done that. But even there the Pure’s capabilities are all I need. For real twisties, my smaller i4 can actually be more fun, but for rough roads the Lucid trumps the Bimmer.

Another indication of how good every model in the Air lineup really is. I've seen some reviewers say the Pure is the best handling car in the Lucid stable with its lighter weight (assuming they were leaving the Sapphire out of their ruminations).

Why a Huracan when a Subaru BRZ can get you from point A-B? 😅
Lol, I just like to drag my butt on the blacktop when entering/exiting.
Subaru? Not much, I guess one can do that too, but that would be too funny to watch.

The purpose of the thread is more toward the "red light heroes" (read souped up Hondas/Nissans/BMWs/GTRs and such) who would do anything to prove that they are faster 0 to 60. Let them.
They always win because I never take the challenge as it is waaay too dangerous. 60 to 100 on an empty road, early in the morning is another matter.
Overall, I think I still prefer my Huracan on a very twisty roads, especially when downshifting, the thing is amazing and difficult to describe.
But that's only on summer weekends.
Any other times, the Lucid is un-fuckin-believable. That thing I'll drive it to the ground.

Back