Recent content by Yenaphe

  1. Yenaphe

    Air Version 2.9.0

    If such a group exists I’d love to join the party. Not saying that testing software is my daily job 😅
  2. Yenaphe

    Air Version 2.9.0

    I have been driving on the new update for a few days now, and aside from a few pre-update bugs (pilot panel was mostly unusable from the moment I got the new update notification on my phone up to the end of downloading it) it is pretty robust. Alas the « Car Play steals focus even when the last...
  3. Yenaphe

    Lucid switching to Google Maps?

    The big upsell for me for Here Maps is the possibility to download offline maps (network is never great here in the PNW) if they move to Google, I hope they’ll keep that option.
  4. Yenaphe

    Apple Maps can no longer talks to my Air

    At least now there’s a message that it is temporarily unavailable. See: Robustness! 😅
  5. Yenaphe

    When does the Air get a Gravity Style UX?

    Fall of this year. I’m pretty sure they needed to get UX3 on par with current 2.8 feature set (like CarPlay/Android auto) before starting to move cars to the new UX.
  6. Yenaphe

    Curious, anyone else with a problem free Air?

    My experience with my AGT22 is also almost issue free. Except from the Air Compressor recall, things are smooth on the hardware side. Including the « never works when you need it » key fob experience. I do have some software issues, Tidal being the bane of my experience, and I have a long list...
  7. Yenaphe

    What is the name of your Lucid?

    Same here :)
  8. Yenaphe

    Engineering Explained - Lucid Responded

    CCCv2 is a different computer than the DDP, and it is only for the entertainment part of the car. So I don’t foresee any ADAS feature requiring the CCCv2 but the memory upgrade compared to CCCv1 might lock features such as dashcam recording while driving, which was promised a year or so ago, but...
  9. Yenaphe

    Lucid to Use Nvidia Alpamayo

    I agree, the open source part is really a key selling point for me as well. Intel be interesting to see how it’ll evolve
  10. Yenaphe

    Email from Marc/Lucid this morning

    Same here. The tidal glitch, plus the various Tidal breakage are by far what is making my experience of the car less enjoyable. But to be fair, a lot of this is also on the Tidal Software team. And I don't think Lucid can really prevent them from breaking their own app :(
  11. Yenaphe

    Apple Maps can no longer talks to my Air

    Same here as well. This is a bit annoying. @marqie do you know if this could be related to an Apple Maps update?
  12. Yenaphe

    TIDAL cannot connect

    So it started working again, and today I _again_ have the connection issue. I reconnect and now I have _again_ the no artwork bug. Tidal experience is really getting worse and worse. Their software team is really not delivering robust work.
  13. Yenaphe

    Email from Marc/Lucid this morning

    This is a good start. At least we have an email point of contact now :)
  14. Yenaphe

    Tidal problem last few days

    Same issue here. Tidal is really testing my patience, between this, the playback resume issue, the « no artwork » issue from a few month ago, and random songs not playing anymore…
  15. Yenaphe

    TIDAL cannot connect

    Hello friends, Tidal is having bugs again, this time in a weird way. Yesterday, I had no issues listening to Tidal in the car. Today, Tidal says I need to connect. So I try to reconnect, but the connect screen never load. Connectivity in the car is good, other services work. CarPlay works...
Back
Top