Recent content by WildRide47

  1. W

    For Sale Possible sale

    I had a friend come over who helped load the pictures for me.
  2. W

    For Sale Possible sale

    Here are a couple of pictures.
  3. W

    For Sale Possible sale

    Sent from my iPhone I pressed attach file, and then I had no idea what to do. There were numerous things listed. At a loss what to do next.
  4. W

    For Sale Possible sale

    Hi Moderator. I am pretty unsophisticated about most functions on the computer. I tried copy and then paste of my AGT photos and it did not transfer over to the marketplace thread. Perhaps you can help me determine what I am doing wrong, so that I can comply with the guidelines of marketplace...
  5. W

    For Sale Possible sale

    Congratulations. I think you will love the car.
  6. W

    For Sale Possible sale

    Don't know yet. Wanted to see if there was any interest first, before I did my research on a fair price for both sides. I see you are in Washington state close to where I am in Portland Oregon. Would you be driving to Palm Desert to see my AGT? If you are interested in a Portland sale, I would...
  7. W

    Lucid Air UX 3.0 Update Walkthrough

    I am absolutely thrilled that Lucid just announced that Lucid owners who decide not to do the chip upgrade will still receive security updates and eliminate bugs. Since I am satisfied with the older chip and see no need to spend the additional $995 for the upgrade chip, I am very happy to see...
  8. W

    For Sale Possible sale

    I am shipping my Lucid to Palm Desert Ca. so I can use it the 4 months my wife and I are there at our winter condo. I am considering selling it in Palm Desert sometime in mid Feb to mid March instead of shipping it back to Oregon. 2022 AGT Zenith Red/Tahoe interior/ 11,300+ miles
  9. W

    Be seeing you

    Question: I am shipping my Lucid to Palm Desert Ca. so I can use it the 4 months my wife and I are there at our condo. I am considering perhaps selling my 2022 AGT with 11,300+ miles in Palm Desert sometime in mid Feb to March instead of shipping it back to Oregon. I went to marketplace, but do...
  10. W

    QUESTION Prospective buyer questions

    It's not totally about the driving experience. It's fact that the car is too large as far as getting out of tight parking spots or even finding a parking spot that is big enough to accommodate the car. Don't have enough room between them to fit in such a large car or the car sticks way out of...
  11. W

    QUESTION Prospective buyer questions

    Well, that eliminates this car for me. I still have one of my potential sights on a BMW electric M3, but I'll have to wait till it's released and reviewed before I can come to any conclusion.
  12. W

    UX 3.0 Update

    Wish list.
  13. W

    QUESTION Prospective buyer questions

    I like the Gravity but would never get one because it is way too large for me. My wife and I are retired and do not need such a large SUV. I actually find the ix3 more appealing for our needs, but not sure I like the BMW squished grill on the front. Saw one in white at the Dealership. I liked it...
  14. W

    UX 3.0 Update

    I will not be paying 1K for the new chip. MY 2022 AGT works just fine as is. I plan on keeping my Lucid for another 12-18 months so I don't see the cost benefit of upgrading to the new chip for my remaining time frame. At present I would like to replace my AGT with a smaller car. I am looking at...
Back
Top