Recent content by wa_lucid

  1. W

    Body shop recommendations in Seattle area

    Amazon delivery truck scuffed my front right side bumper while parked. Are there certified body shops that can do a clean job?
  2. W

    Lease return excess wear & tear

    Updating here: Today, I got a check in the mail that refunds 80% of the ludicrously excessive and arbitrary charge I had on the lease return. That leaves 20% of it, which is probably a bit high, but not rediculously nonsensical 🙂. Even though I wish this was done from the beginning, l am...
  3. W

    OTA 2.8.16

    Piling on the list of problems with the latest robustness update: I never had an issue with delayed profile loading (this has been reported by many owners), until after the update. Now, I get into the car, and sit for up to 30 seconds before the profile is loaded in the pilot panel. This...
  4. W

    Lease return excess wear & tear

    Just got this yesterday and was very excited to see them move on this, including a revision of previous charges. One thing I noted quickly reading the updated wear and tear guidelines is that they added rim scrapes over 3.5''. This was not there before IIRC. This is the one that caused the...
  5. W

    Lease return excess wear & tear

    Where do I queue for the line of "egregious and unexplainable" bills for Lucid Finanacials?
  6. W

    Lease return excess wear & tear

    I wonder how much cost it is for Lucid to actually finance its own leases backed by the SPIF. The capital required looks to me - naively - a relatively small fraction of the investment it has poured into the company so far, and probably with a lower risk threshold.
  7. W

    [RESOLVED BY OTA 2.7.0] Car won’t go into DRIVE !

    Strangely enough, mine started to experience the same problem only after 2.7.1 (the minor update adding more diagnostics). It is on and off, but has happened two or three times now. Anyone else had the same problem?
  8. W

    Lease return excess wear & tear

    They charged me $900 per wheel for road rash.
  9. W

    Lease return excess wear & tear

    The experiences here, and in other threads, demonstrate that Lucid and/or Lucid Financials, have outsourced the process of lease return inspection and collections to a third rate loan-shark style company and handed them the reigns in dealing with its customers. They can - and should - fix it...
  10. W

    Problem worsened by tow driver

    TL;DR I think you should definitely get credit if you took ownership of the car before it failed. As many here shared similar stories, when my car had an drive fault issue and was towed to the service center, the Seattle center offered a loaner, which I had for the entire 10 or so days it took...
  11. W

    Android Auto in 2.7.0 - Initial Impressions

    "Hey Google" just works for almost all simple functions. No presses needed :-).
  12. W

    negative feedback

    I owned Hondas, Toyotas, Acuras, and Teslas. Drove the BMW, Genesis, Cadillac, Hyundai, Ford electric offerings for extended periods, and test drove the Mercedes and Porches. I am in my second Air Touring lease. Lucid is a pampering experience. It makes you miss driving it when you drive...
  13. W

    RESOLVED Android Auto Thursday

    I would like to remind all owners here that the soap box for complaining about the current AA being rectangular has already been claimed!
  14. W

    RESOLVED Android Auto Thursday

    I am so confused now. I have built a solid routine of channeling a good part of my frustrations every week in this thread every Thursday. Where am I supposed to go now?!!
  15. W

    Lease return excess wear & tear

    Interesting indeed! Now I wish I actually saw these guidelines (they were not in the paper material sent). Rim road rash is indeed not mentioned at all, which a straightforward interpretation says they should not be considered excessive wear and tear! I will give service a call based on this...
Back
Top