Recent content by vanboxtel

  1. vanboxtel

    Wanted Wanted: 21" with or without tires, 20" or 19's with tires

    I have 21s (stealth) with OEM tires that were only used a few thousand miles.. then I switched to 19s with all seasons. I was going to post for sale but saw this first. You still interested? I’ll send full photos if you are but here is one showing the type.
  2. vanboxtel

    For Sale Mobile charger

    Still for sale. I would also be willing to ship if necessary but more willing to negotiate for local pickup to avoid hassle. Thanks.
  3. vanboxtel

    For Sale Mobile charger

    I am selling my OEM mobile charger - used only twice (until home charger installed). All original pieces included. See pic. Would prefer local pickup (northern NJ) if possible 300 OBO
  4. vanboxtel

    For Sale Lucid Air All-Weather Floor Mats - Tahoe

    I’m up in Morristown. Could do the full 150 if you would be willing to drop them off in Little Silver? My wife and our small kids are going to be there next Monday visiting a friends house and I don’t wanna make her do any extra driving, but if you could drop them off at the house, she could...
  5. vanboxtel

    For Sale Lucid Air All-Weather Floor Mats - Tahoe

    Still for sale? Where in NJ are you?
  6. vanboxtel

    Thank you all!

    I just wanted to say thank you to all of you! I picked up my Air GT car two days ago and all the info on here was an excellent primer to make sure I had service address all the issues brought up on these forums, as it is demo car with low miles. Turns out it had most of the service campaigns...
Back
Top