Recent content by thegman82

  1. T

    Tire change in Philly suburbs

    Yep they just told me the same thing. On this forum elsewhere a commenter posted about costco having a corporate rule saying they cant take lucid airs.
  2. T

    Tire change in Philly suburbs

    Cool! What charge for the swap and disposal? Any impact on car warranty otherwise?
  3. T

    Tire change in Philly suburbs

    I would estimate that 95% of those 50K miles are commuting on I-95, between 65-85mph on drive assist, so I haven't stressed the tires out as much as younger me might have imagined I would. They still have enough tread on them to pass for the safety sticker, but I figure I should swap them...
  4. T

    Tire change in Philly suburbs

    Nice, can you comment on what you paid and what tires you bought? I am looking now to replace my 19" original P Zeros after 50K miles.
  5. T

    Lucid Grand Reopening KOP

    I got there near the end. It was awesome to see. Was most impressed by the ease of entry (for my older parents and small kids) and the excess of leg room and space in the third row. Looking forward to a test drive.
  6. T

    Doors re-locking before I get to the driver’s door

    I have the same experience. A small annoyance that I haven't complained about because I love the car and figure they are busy with more urgent issues. Geofenced passive unlock / lock would help as would a customizable timeout before auto locking the car. I think Bobby has mentioned this...
  7. T

    Beyond the honeymoon

    2 years on Friday, 34k miles driven. Commute is much less stressful with highway assist. Still chuckle every time I drop the hammer.
  8. T

    Thoughts on Sitting in a Gravity

    This is apparently available in the recently reviewed version of the hyundai ioniq 9.
  9. T

    Philly area

    Maybe when king of Prussia gets a gravity to display?
  10. T

    HA questions from a newbie user

    I use HA on my commute every day, about 40 miles each way. Haven't had the bouncing you describe. Agree that a service visit may be helpful in addressing a calibration.
  11. T

    PA state inspection:

    Any recs on where to go now? Or any place will suffice for whatever the state charges?
  12. T

    Over-the-Air Preview Event

    Me too! Alas.
  13. T

    What is a reasonable winter range expectation for my new Touring?

    In my 2023 touring I have logged 26K miles in the Philly delaware area since late December 2022. I am at 3.5 mi/kWh. In winter it dips to 3.4 and in summer it bumps to 3.6. I use the AC to my hearts content and 99% of the miles are highway, generally between 60mph and 85mph depending on...
  14. T

    Dual MagSafe phone charging

    I switched to iPhone 15 pro in January and got this spigen case. I also get over heating to the point where charging discontinues. Not sure why. It’s not particularly fast charging on either puck. Spigen Magnetic Ultra Hybrid. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C5S8VH3Z?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share
  15. T

    PA state inspection:

    :(
Back
Top