Recent content by SteveS

  1. S

    Lease return excess wear & tear

    I turned in my 2024 Air Pure on September 28 (the same day I took delivery of my 2026 Air Pure). Having read about others' bad experiences, I was worried that I'd get a bill for four defects I knew of: a nickel-sized dent and pea-sized paint chip from a rock impact on the front fender...
  2. S

    Air rear parcel shelf rattle: fixed!

    Thanks for taking the time to document this for the forum! @socktucker
  3. S

    Rear subwoofer rattle/resonance at low frequency

    Has your car been in for service yet? If so, were they able to fix the problem? My car still has the problem, but I'd like to know Lucid has figured out how to solve the problem before I schedule service.
  4. S

    Rear subwoofer rattle/resonance at low frequency

    Do you mean the Bobby Foam or something else? I understood the Bobby Foam solution addresses a general rear parcel shelf rattle, rather than what seems to be more of a vibration induced by bass notes at highish volume.
  5. S

    Rear subwoofer rattle/resonance at low frequency

    Sigh, I just took delivery of a 2026 Pure with the base Surreal Sound system and I have the same issue. Incidentally, this replaced my 2024 Pure, which had the same specs and did not have this problem. Is there any update on the issue?
  6. S

    UX 2.5 OTA Update

    Thanks for this post. My car stopped recognizing my mobile key (Android Pixel 9 Pro) after the 2.5 update, but I did what you recommended and it's now working.
  7. S

    2.4.10 Update

    Ditto.
  8. S

    24 and 23 Pure Test Drives

    My experience with my Pure RWD is the same; I find regenerative braking to be plenty strong (more so than my wife's Ionia 6). To elaborate, regenerative braking can be markedly lower in Airs at high states of charge. Did you notice the charge level during your test-drive? Unless you know it...
  9. S

    Distortion on rear windshield glass

    Hey, your Lucid is the car that is supposed to look low, wide, and cool! Seriously, my 2024 Pure has the same distortion, so I also consider it normal (and not a problem).
  10. S

    Actual Mileage Efficiency: Real World Drive Anaheim to Palo Alto

    Ditto, but I'm a lead-foot on highways, driving as fast as traffic and fear of CHP allows.
  11. S

    Software update 2.3.0

    Single update.
  12. S

    Software update 2.3.0

    My 2024 Pure just went from 2.2.10 to 2.3.2.
  13. S

    Software update 2.3.0

    Same here.
  14. S

    Software update 2.3.0

    Hahaha, yes! With all the electronic nannies on anyway, I always scoff derisively at the prompt. :rolleyes:
  15. S

    Lucids & Lattes- SoCal (LA) Sunday 7/14 - Philz Coffee, 2191 Rosecrans Ave El Segundo CA 90245 8:30AM-10:30AM

    True, and having the plate in the glovebox doesn't protect you from parking enforcers. Still, it's all about the odds. I've had two tickets in 20 years with no front plate. Even if tickets are now $197, if my experience is typical that's still only an expected cost of about ((2 x $197)/20=)...
Back
Top