Recent content by Steveinarizona

  1. S

    Service

    Unfortunately, that is becoming the only way to deal with folks. My urological practice has such a terrible phone system that I never call...I just get in my car and drive over there. But it shouldn't have to be this way.
  2. S

    Saw My First R2 In Miami Today

    I saw my first R2 yesterday in Scottsdale Arizona. I was on the way back from walking at the Scottsdale Fashion Square mall where there is the Lucid showroom. I also live near the Rivian showroom. The car had paper license plate so I don't think it was a demo but a real sold car.7
  3. S

    Possible total loss

    Glad you are okay. There have been many reports here of people having unpleasant support experiences. It is great to see one like this one!
  4. S

    Marc Winteroff out

    Both Gravity and Air are located in the smaller cohort of new cars that are this big. The big sellers are compact SUVs and for whatever reason, Lucid has not yet entered that market. At one point it was fairly empty; now the cohort is filled. Hyundai Ioniq5, Kia EV6, Genesis GV60 and GV70...
  5. S

    Lucid Lemon Law

    Lawyers wouldn't be needed if car companies actually obeyed the lemon laws.
  6. S

    Lexus Electric SUV

    That is the Lexus tradeoff. Excellent service and old but reliable technology,. Remember Toyota has been making cars with electrical motors for many years. It is interesting, to me, that in Scottsdale the Lexus store is separately owned and across the street from all the German luxury brands...
  7. S

    The Long Goodbye

    Yes...forums tend to be statistically biased toward people with problems. That is natural and unavoidable. It is best to just remember that.
  8. S

    Gravity DE Arbitration Victory

    I went through this process a number of years ago with BMW. I finally walked into my dealership with copies of my letter to BMW informing them of my invocation of the Arizona lemon law. The service manager, with whom I had built a relationship, asked me to give him an hour as he agreed with...
  9. S

    Speed sensitive volume

    my Genesis GV60P does have it. But....like Pragmatic, I don't think it is very important.
  10. S

    Gravity slows down to exit ramp speed when I stay on the highway.

    My 2023 Genesis GV60P shows me the speed limit in my HUD. It doesn't display dual speed limits but even I am capable of noticing that i need to step on the accelerator if the car starts to slow down or displays a 35 mph speed limit when I am driving on the highway. That has never happened to...
  11. S

    Thinking of Jumping back in

    Who drives which vehicles and how are they used and how many miles per year and on a typical day? The answers to these questions might help you to determine if an EV, hybrid or ICE vehicle would work best for your family. Don't forget that BMW has finally put out a production EV that doesn't...
  12. S

    If not an Air, which EV would you buy?

    Mercedes has developed a terrible reliability record. Hopefully its EVs will do better than its ICE vehicles. Configuring an EQE 350+ EV close to the Genesis GV60P comes to more than $100K. The CLA is less expensive but can't be configured similar to the Genesis.
  13. S

    If not an Air, which EV would you buy?

    The new I3 has returned to the BMW roots and, IMO, looks very good: https://www.caranddriver.com/bmw/i3
  14. S

    If not an Air, which EV would you buy?

    I test drove the I4 (and the IX) back in 2023 when I bought my GV60P. I thought they both drove very well, better than the Genesis. I just couldn't, even as a BMW driver, get past the completely unnecessary bugs bunny front end on the vehicles. My other problem, which the Genesis solved, is...
  15. S

    If not an Air, which EV would you buy?

    I am different than most people (weirder?) in that I prefer a smaller vehicle. But I don't want to give up performance and luxury. That is a hard combination to find. I was on the waiting list for a RWD Pure for several years even though the Air is bigger than I like. I was excited when...
Back
Top