Recent content by Solomente

  1. S

    3.0 on Air

    Yep that's what I meant. Lucid could easily fix it by putting this data on the screen, instead of only showing me how many miles I've driven and leaving so much blank space.
  2. S

    Warranty expiring in November

    I'd be very suspect that the someone who texted you is actually from Lucid.
  3. S

    3.0 on Air

    This could be resolved easily by adding the efficiency number to the trip data shown at the left part of the center dash. There's a huge amount of empty real estate there.
  4. S

    UX 3.0 Update

    They removed the Lucid Home/Nav/Media/Phone buttons on the left of the screen, so CarPlay and AA now fill all the way to the left. That's the change. CP can't display on a non-rectangular screen. An update to AA is pending with Google to allow maps to go all the way to fill a non-rectangular screen.
  5. S

    3.0 on Air

    That sucks. The trip button is the first thing I press every time I get in the car (well after I turn off the drowsy driver warning that resets every. single. time.)
  6. S

    UX 3.0 Update

    No update yet on my 2025 Pure but interestingly, I haven't received the email about UX3.0 either. The last email I got from Lucid was the one last week about the chef. I guess they blacklisted me for complaining about their version numbering scheme 🤣
  7. S

    2026 Lucid Air Pure at 12,000 Miles

    Agree with you about the wheels. As far as the quoted statement, for me it's 99% of people. In my 15 months of ownership only one person knew what Lucid was, and that was 2 days after I bought it. Since then, no one. I get the same question every time. What is that car? Lucid. Well who makes it...
  8. S

    3.0 on Air

    Oh I see, it looks like they slid over to the left side and elimininated the Lucid Home/Nav/Music/Phone buttons
  9. S

    3.0 on Air

    I think full screen is just supposed to be the map, when it is maximized. Someone needs to maximize Google maps in AA without those other app tiles and see if it covers the whole screen, like the native Lucid map does.
  10. S

    UX 3.0 Update

    It's not about nitpicking version numbering, it's more about confidence in Lucid's software team. From a mechanical standpoint, the cars are world class. But they've been burdened (HEAVILY) by poor software performance. So the lack of basic, common sense version numbering is like salt on a raw...
  11. S

    UX 3.0 Update

    That's a good theory. Service loaner might be incorrectly setup as an employee vehicle so it's getting the internal test build. Fingers crossed that's what it is
  12. S

    UX 3.0 Update

    If this is real, Lucid is beyond any help. Release 2.11 is 3.0... FFS
  13. S

    Where is UX 3.0 for the Air?

    2.11.0 by definition is not 3.0. I'm not sure if this was meant as a cheeky joke or if real, this is a pre-release patch
  14. S

    DDP / SSP activation cost?

    Touring or GT won't make any difference. A GT might have the hardware and not be turned on too. This was only done in 2022 and I think part of 2023 (someone else can confirm). You're better off just limiting your search to cars that actually have the feature already optioned in because it...
  15. S

    Embarrassed Lucid praise moment

    Same for me. Used to be about 95% reliable, and the remaining 5% was literally 2 seconds of waiting. Now with 2.10.0 it's about 75% reliable and the wait times are sometimes up to ~8 seconds which I've never had before since I bought the car in June 2025.
Back
Top