Ugh, I started this whole thread and I still haven't got the update I can't wait LOL. I'm so glad you asked about hand on drive assist for DD Premium. I got DD Premium thinking that was what it had and was devastated when I realized it didn't. My Tesla came with it standard and even my...
You'd think it would be cheaper to simply standardize most of the options and just have a few extras you can add rather than decontenting the lower trim models. No massage seats available on the Touring is terrible. It is one of their best options IMO. SO many weird decisions made by this...
My black stealth 2025 AT with 21” aero stealth wheels and 20 way massage seats maybe just went up in value a bit with these options being removed from the Touring trim. Very disappointing they didn’t make any small improvements like putting the Gravity top screen in and the full Gravity interior...
My Air Touring lease ends in November. For MY 2027 I want the Gravity top screen and the Gravity full yosemite or tahoe interors as an option. A dark grey GT with the Gravity top screen and full yosemite gravity interior would be the perfect car IMO. If they don't have any major improvements I...
Lots of talk about Gravity and Cosmos and service improvements. Where is the talk of UX 3.0 for the Air? I’d like my Spotify app to work properly please and the more modern software experience Gravity owners enjoy. Any updates for the Air? Also maybe at least the Gravity top screen and full...
Hope they use the money to fix their software development and get that mid size released they’ve got the best product in the US EV market by far with those two things done and the stock will go to the moon! 🚀 🌕 💎 🙌🏻 There just isn’t the mass market for large sedans anymore even Lexus is...
The hardware is there. It would be similar to Tesla autopilot and the FSD upgrade. Premium could should be autopilot equivalent and Pro could be FSD equivalent. All the hardware is there in the premium upgrade package for autopilot style lane centering is what I meant.
The software is the only thing holding this car back. To your point it is crazy to me the Dream Drive Premium doesn’t do lane centering with all of the cameras. It has the hardware to do it. My daughter’s Hyundai does it! The software reskin seems like an easy way to transform, upgrade and level...
Most of the changes would seem to be somewhat easy to implement if they are just design and motion changes rather than true functional changes. Fingers crossed!
When does the Air get a Gravity style UX? Obviously the hardware is different in both cars, but it is crazy to me the Air has a completely different software look and feel. It seems to be a relatively simple design change to make them match more closely. Why is this not a priority to keep...