This exact issue started happening to my car on Sunday. Phoned CS in BH and have an appointment scheduled for June 18. The buttons on my control panel are inoperable at times which sucks because locked I can't turn on my A/C and it's starting to warm up here in central CA. Love the car just sad...
Forum Members & BH Service Staff~
I owe the entire Lucid BH team a sincere apology for a poorly crafted post here last night. As a company, they have been amazing from the time I ordered my car back in 2021, until I took delivery. And specifically, the BH service team has been friendly, engaging...
Neurio~
My initial post wasn't meant as a plea for Lucid to comp me a wheel "just because". It was only after the gentleman expressed a quasi-reluctance to replace the scratched windshield due to the intense labor required to replace it. I wasn't looking for a handout or something for free or a...
Unable or Unwilling
My apologies for the long post but I really would like to hear back from as many of you as possible:
I’m requesting feedback from members of the forum. I took delivery of my car June 2nd , 2023. There were numerous scratches on the windshield just above the driver’s side sun...
Yes. I believe it was a BofA. Walked across the street to Heidi's for breakfast, the got on the road. Amazing time and experience in this dream machine!!!!
Took a vacation to South Lake Tahoe this week. Charged my beautiful car for the drive home and was blessed with 6.4 mi/KWh for 2.5 hours of my drive home. Was able to make the 5+ hour drive home without having to stop and charge. The weather conditions were perfect and 1.5 hours were downhill...