Recent content by SBD1500

  1. SBD1500

    Connected Home Charger - Speed Decreasing on 100A Circuit

    This is an issue. It's not my charger. It was happening to my 2023 Air before Lucid bought it back..and its still happening to my 2025 Air. It all started after a software update a while ago. I think it's happening to many people but they might not be checking for it or are charging overnight.
  2. SBD1500

    Connected Home Charger - Speed Decreasing on 100A Circuit

    Setting mine to 38A is the only way I can get it not to taper. If I run anything high than that for like 20 mins..it taper and I only get 5kw
  3. SBD1500

    Summer tires in the winter

    I have installed the Michelin Pilot sport all season tires.
  4. SBD1500

    How to sell?

    Why are you selling? What will you be replacing it with?
  5. SBD1500

    Mobile service issue

    From my experience, I would not recommend this car for someone without a service center nearby. I have one 35 mins away and on my 2nd Air.
  6. SBD1500

    Tire change in Philly suburbs

    Which tires did you go with?
  7. SBD1500

    Summer tires in the winter

    Has anyone used the 20 inch Summer tires all winter? I'm wondering if I can get away with them in Seattle area. I know they are not recommended during colder weather. Just wondering if anyone didn't change them for the winter. If I absolutely must, I will swapped them out and purchase all season...
  8. SBD1500

    Lucid Air Curb Rash Paint Color

    Anyone have any tips for the stealth painted wheels? I don't have curb rock but there is a small area where the black paint chipped off. Would any type of touch up paint work?
  9. SBD1500

    Article about the keyfob/key card issues for Gravity

    Yeah Mobile key has been embarrassing for me for 2+ years. I just default to my key card in my wallet majority of the time. By the time I get in the car, it picks up my mobile key and doesn't ask for pin to drive. I personally would not buy a mediocre EV just because this inconvenience that has...
  10. SBD1500

    AC up air button seems to be coming loose.

    You could use the climate control on the pilot panel.
  11. SBD1500

    After over a year of ownership, I still don't understand the entry/approach software of this car

    I must have overlooked that setting. It's now set for Unrestricted. We will see if I get some improvement. Thanks
  12. SBD1500

    After over a year of ownership, I still don't understand the entry/approach software of this car

    I had a 2023 Pure for 2 years before getting rid of it and now have 2025 Touring for about 1.5 months now. The unlock with mobile key is still a big issue. I mostly use my key card to unlock because it's reliable..but for the times I don't have my wallet with me but phone in pocket, I'm left...
  13. SBD1500

    Frunk not working after multiple service visits.

    Depending on how many repairs it's been, I would have Lucid replace the vehicle. A stuck frunk can leave your vehicle inoperable and leaving you stranded and needing a tow.
  14. SBD1500

    Android auto stopped working

    Do the reset
Back
Top