Agree. It really dampens the experience and I will never lease a Lucid again. I simply don’t have time for this frustration each and every year.
Late last week a very kind LFS manager called me.
He acknowledged LFS plays a significant role in the issues Texas lessees are having with erroneous...
Lucid continues to attempt to charge me for excise taxes on my now-turned in Air. I received a bill a month ago. Called in to explain and asked them to reference the notes from this same occurrence each year. Rep acknowledged he could see those notes and the resolution. At same time I asked that...
I took my Gravity back to the shop to have the windshield tint removed (XPEL) due to glare/halos. Driving home, I received alerts that Dream Drive was disabled due to blocked sensors. That’s when I noticed the significant condensation behind the glass.
I am hoping when it dries up all will...
Has anyone used this XPEL product on their Gravity?
IC-Windshield Tint-XRPLUS
Windshield Tint - XRPLUS (70%)
I did and am getting glare and halos, mostly at night. The installer tells me this is a known issue on Gravity (I believe someone upthread mentioned similar with PPF but not sure about...
I’m sorry you’re dealing with that. My SA backtracked from a credit to the 1099 shortly after I signed the contract. Accordingly, I’ve already resigned myself to that. Yes, it felt like a deception, and a smarmy way to get a deal closed, but I have had to waste countless hours on this and I will...
For anyone who is facing this issue I would say Casey is the guy who can get it resolved. True to his word the check arrived in 2-4 weeks. He said “in my experience it’s closer to 2 weeks” and he was exactly right.
I can’t say with certainty what the root cause of the initial delay was...
Key fob touching phone and I have tried 22 floors up and away from vehicle in addition to 7 floors under (was at a conference in a hotel basement yesterday) and 1000’ horizontally away. Same behavior each time.
I get that same alert every time I update my fob. Rebooted phone. App. Removed fob battery and replaced. Tried over multiple days. Always get that alert but it still updates, apparently.
I have updated my key fob multiple times over the past few days, and as soon as I go back to check for new updates, the app shows another key fob update is available. It’s the same update. Is this a glitch or normal behavior? I’m wondering if this is preventing me from being shown the new...
I understand what you mean, and for that reason I never gave the full name of my SA. Occasionally fellow forum users have experiences with the same SA and can give tips or advice on how they dealt with issues which is why I think using partial names is reasonable. The managers who are in...
Positive update: Casey responded promptly to my email. His responses are professional, logical and helpful. Progress is being made. I am really grateful to Casey.