Recent content by RMSko

  1. R

    I just canceled my order

    Did you look at the Rivian R1S?
  2. R

    SOLD (i) OEM all-season 19” tires/wheels, (ii) EV Sportline spare tire w/ tool kit, (iii) OEM Tahoe all weather mats and (iv) Twraps phone charging pad

    I’m honestly not sure. Maybe you can call Lucid and ask if they are different?
  3. R

    SOLD (i) OEM all-season 19” tires/wheels, (ii) EV Sportline spare tire w/ tool kit, (iii) OEM Tahoe all weather mats and (iv) Twraps phone charging pad

    They actually are. Someone bought them but had a GT and these mats are for a Touring so it didn’t work. If you have a Touring, then yes, they are available
  4. R

    For Sale Lucid Air All-Weather Floor Mats - Tahoe

    Yes - they are still for sale. I’m in Long Branch
  5. R

    Rivian review by CR

    I too have an Air (‘25 Touring) and R1S (‘26) and couldn’t agree more with the above. The tech of the Rivian is far superior to the Air. Where the Air wins is in its beautiful design, something IMO which the Gravity is missing. While I understand that the Gravity may be designed for max range...
  6. R

    Rivian review by CR

    I guess I'm in the minority but I like the Rivian headlights. I love the Lucid Air - one of the nicest looking cars out there, but I hate the look of the Gravity. But then again, some people like the Cyber Truck but I think that's also horrible.
  7. R

    SOLD OEM Lucid 40A Mobile Charging Cable Kit - J1772

    THIS HAS NOW BEEN SOLD
  8. R

    For Sale Lucid Air All-Weather Floor Mats - Tahoe

    The Lucid Air all-weather mats (Tahoe) were purchased for $250 from the Lucid store about 6 months ago and were used for one season. Asking: $150 I'm in NJ and would prefer a local pickup, but I would also ship them for an additional shipping cost.
  9. R

    SOLD (i) OEM all-season 19” tires/wheels, (ii) EV Sportline spare tire w/ tool kit, (iii) OEM Tahoe all weather mats and (iv) Twraps phone charging pad

    The wheels/tires and the spare tire have been sold. The following two items remain (I also have a home charger for sale which is listed separately in the marketplace): All-season Mats OEM all-season floor mats (front and back) in Tahoe color. These were purchased from the Lucid store in 2025...
  10. R

    SOLD OEM Lucid 40A Mobile Charging Cable Kit - J1772

    I'll need to go to the post office or UPS to get the shipping amount. My gut is in could be $50, but that's a pure guess. I'm not sure what range-xchange capability is. The item I have is "P11-Y12101-04" and I believe this is a link to the item on Lucid's website...
Back
Top