Recent content by quark

  1. quark

    3.0 on Air

    Anyone else notice that the front camera view is different in UX3? It looks more “flat” and less wide angle and you see more of the bumper/trim. Wish I got before/after pics. It’s a welcome improvement.
  2. quark

    3.0 on Air

    Same here, hoping they added more granular wiper speed controls, like gravity, since the auto wipers are horrid. Also the ability to control wiper speed settings from the steering thumb controls ,like on Teslas, after tapping the wipe button.
  3. quark

    Where is UX 3.0 for the Air?

    It’s okay to be late for dinner but you just have to communicate with the people you’re meeting with on your ETA. A simple text goes a long way for hungry people waiting!
  4. quark

    Spotify is constantly skipping songs

    This same Spotify bug is happening on my Air Touring right now also.
  5. quark

    Shock and Tilt Alarm

    I just had this false alarm happen at 12:30am tonight on my 2025 AT sitting in my garage. Didn’t know what the heck was going on. Hopefully didn’t wake the neighbors.
  6. quark

    PSA: Toll Pass (RFID) windshield location on Air

    They shouldn’t conflict, the main thing would be making sure that both of the passes fit inside that grid-looking area.
  7. quark

    Where is UX 3.0 for the Air?

    +1 to this. Customer loyalty is quite important for a new company, and helped Tesla get to where it is today for example. If Lucid wants me as a repeat customer and to recommend it to my friends & family, then the Air experience needs to get better.
  8. quark

    Profile Switching Doesn't Restore My Saved Settings

    As far as I know this is “normal” and how it works on my 2025 AT. Mostly just the seat settings/mirrors, music apps change between profiles. Dreamdrive, regen braking, wipers, and whatever else are set for all profiles. It sucks but it isn’t “broken”.
  9. quark

    Disappointed? Rate your satisfaction 1-10 scale

    I’d give my 2025 Air Touring a 5.5/10. If the software took a huge leap forward in usability, reliability, and features, it could go to a 7.5-8. That would have to include phone key becoming as good as Tesla’s (which is good even without ultra wide-band). Some issues like one-pedal driving...
  10. quark

    Where to get Replacement Clips for Lucid Air Sun Screen Panels

    Took some pics with freedom units, hopefully it helps either with 3d printing or finding the same generic clip size (if they exist): Top view: Bottom view: Back view: Side view: Front view:
  11. quark

    Dream Drive Pro doesn't work anymore on expressway in Germany with 2.9.0

    You’d think sun would disable regular drive assist too though. Like was the sun low and in front of you? I’ve also had a weird issue with hands-free becoming unavailable after crossing the border between the USA and Canada, even though it works on those same roads in the days after crossing. It...
  12. quark

    [email protected] still active?

    Thank you for confirming @marqie!
  13. quark

    [email protected] still active?

    I noticed the last two emails I sent to [email protected] did not get auto-replies. Does anyone know if this email is still active for reporting software bugs? Should I just be emailing customer care instead? Especially wondering this since I think this inbox was setup for Emad, as he...
  14. quark

    Absurd mobile app battery usage

    You’ll get a pop up that says you need it, but you don’t. Been running for months now with location services off on my iphone to fix the battery drain with the lucid app and phone key (2025 AT).
  15. quark

    Dream Drive Pro doesn't work anymore on expressway in Germany with 2.9.0

    Both drive assist and hands-free? I’ve had hands-free unavailable on random days since 2.9.0
Back
Top