Recent content by Pittsburgher

  1. Pittsburgher

    SOLD 2023 Air Touring for sale

    When I first read you note I thought you were saying goodbye, not good buy, ha ha. The xke was built by a guy named Robert Boston. He is a long time car guy who made importing, buying/selling cars a business, then started building minivan conversions for physically disabled customers. His...
  2. Pittsburgher

    SOLD 2023 Air Touring for sale

    sorry for slow reply: $43K (worth ~ $46K to me because I save 7% in PA tax when trading vs. PP sale) 1971 Jag xke coupe - restored w/ '96 Jag running gear (AJ-16 Inline 6 + ZF4HP24 automatic)
  3. Pittsburgher

    So long for now ! ? !

    Have definitely owned a number of cars (4?) for 12-16 years (never 23 - that's amazing !). Was pretty happy with them all (especially 2001.5 Passat 1.8t manual). Had actually planned to go back to a (144K) 2008 528i for our long trips . . . until it $h(t the bed a week after I sold the Lucid...
  4. Pittsburgher

    So long for now ! ? !

    Well . . . wasn't planning to get anything as the Lucid was a 3rd / 4th vehicle and clearly (10K miles in 2.5 years) not a typical daily driver. Was just going to sit on the cash for a few years. Best laid plans ? I have been a lifelong Jag fan and REALLY interested in older (50's-70's)...
  5. Pittsburgher

    So long for now ! ? !

    It is with a degree of sadness to say that I have sold (traded) my '23 Air Touring, delivered in March of 2023. Stunning car, as you all know. Ok, slow key fob recognition and some other SMALL annoyances . . . but IMHO, well worth the admission to have such a superb vehicle. The main...
  6. Pittsburgher

    SOLD 2023 Air Touring for sale

    Hi - My car is sold (traded in) - if one of the moderators could mark it as sold that would be appreciated ! ! I will be listing accessories (both new and lightly used) in marketplace in the coming days.
  7. Pittsburgher

    SOLD 2023 Air Touring for sale

    Adding the necessary "glamor shots" and interior photos. Also listed on FB Marketplace if you want to see more photos
  8. Pittsburgher

    SOLD 2023 Air Touring for sale

    Photos attached
  9. Pittsburgher

    SOLD 2023 Air Touring for sale

    I copy pasted them into the body of the post… Rather than attaching, I can try to do an attachment as well. When I go in and look at it, I see them there. ??
  10. Pittsburgher

    SOLD 2023 Air Touring for sale

    Hi All - Sadly putting my car up for sale . . . below are the high level deets: 2023 - Touring - Quantum Grey with Tahoe leather interior - asking $52,500. ( I believe sticker was $92 or $93K - and it looks like current similarly equipped from Lucid is around the same price) located in...
  11. Pittsburgher

    Future Battery Tech speculation (long term ownership)

    Hi All - curious for members thoughts on the probability for retrofitting of future battery tech into our existing Air (and Gravity vehicles). It seems likely that some form of next generation battery tech will start working it's way into new vehicles in a few years. I know there has been a...
  12. Pittsburgher

    RESOLVED lucid's windshield sunshade

    I ordered the Lucid sunshade using rewards points. Very disappointed in it. Having similar issues with fit (very, very tight) Also noticed how hot it gets . . . and because it's heavy it retains a lot of heat (still feels warm 15 minutes later) Assume they are using chipboard (solid...
  13. Pittsburgher

    Why are Insiders Selling?

    Same thing again June 5th . . .(showed up on my Fidelity acct news feed today) - assume for the same reason (tax offsets) ? ?
  14. Pittsburgher

    Lucid Motors wins bankruptcy auction for Nikola’s Arizona factory and other assets

    $33/ sq ft. maybe only 2X the cost of a high quality concrete slab (just the slab). An entire mfg. building with HVAC, plumbing, electrical offices, is likely $150- $200/ sq ft or better - even more if you build new. Quite a deal. And the ability to have dedicated lines by vehicle type...
  15. Pittsburgher

    Change to Referral program ? Is it on it's way out ?

    I just went into the referral program and noticed that Air Touring and above now earn only 4000 points (used to be 8000 (Touring) and 10000 (GT)). Did anyone notice when this happened - or if it was communicated in any way ? I had one referral executed (8000 points) and used some - making...
Back
Top