Recent content by ozmt

  1. O

    SOLD Gravity 20/21 Wheels swap for your 22/23 - Southern California

    I'm not sure how to even think about this. Shipping would be crazy expensive
  2. O

    SOLD Gravity 20/21 Wheels swap for your 22/23 - Southern California

    I pucks my Gravity hi in 3 days. It has the 22 and 23 wheels which i sp do not want. I'm so searching for alternatives. I think thy 20 inch air wheels should fit but there's no dealer around that wants to order any on a guess
  3. O

    First Road Trip in My Gravity Dream Edition

    Sorry for ago the spell check errors. As a long ago spelling bee champion, I don't usually proofread too much but with the newer ai speell check, it's necessary energy time.
  4. O

    First Road Trip in My Gravity Dream Edition

    Really nice post, thank you. My first ev was a 2018 Model S 100D. So many things bugged me about Tesla and still does even though I sold and left tesla after 6 months. It's so funny to read your Tesla owner comments as I've felt that way since 2018. I'm curious so if someone else is charging...
  5. O

    SOLD 2023 Air Grand Touring very low miles

    Pikes peak
  6. O

    SOLD 2023 Air Grand Touring very low miles

    Thanks. I understand your trepidation. I love this agt! It is babied. Sirs in the garage most of the time. Less than 800 miles in the last 3 months and that is because of my situation. If you want a great car that still looks and smells new, this is a good choice. Good luck with your choice...
  7. O

    SOLD 2023 Air Grand Touring very low miles

    Hi. I do not have the original wishes sticker and lucid does not have the ability to provide one, or so they tell me. My email is *removed by moderator* Thanks Moderator note: Use Direct Message to share contact details.
  8. O

    SOLD 2023 Air Grand Touring very low miles

    Dream drive pro
  9. O

    SOLD 2023 Air Grand Touring very low miles

    Thank you for the reply. I think i grew up with a disease that made me change cars often. Of course there are many i would have liked to keep. Driving has always been a way for me to relax and solve problems.
  10. O

    SOLD 2023 Air Grand Touring very low miles

    Thank you. I'm forcing myself to drive it at least once a week. Sitting inside is really the best medicine ever as i always feel better afterwards. Out of 250 cars I've owned (i know i had a problem), this lucid is in the top 3, if not the top 1. Thank you!
  11. O

    SOLD 2023 Air Grand Touring very low miles

    Health forces sale 2023 Air Grand Touring Cosmos Silver Tahoe Leather is exceptionally nice 19" wheel and tire package for she 512 mile range (If I charge to 100%, it shows 511) Excellent condition in and out. Just went into the service center for 2 small issues and to check on 4 recall notices...
  12. O

    For Sale 2022 Lucid Air Grand Touring in excellent condition

    Did you sell already? Thanks
  13. O

    SOLD Lucid Air 2023 Touring for Sale

    Is your touring still for sale? Thanks
Back
Top