Recent content by OutrightPace

  1. OutrightPace

    Is The 2027 Air Announcement Imminent?

    Only 3 color options for the 2027 Pure?
  2. OutrightPace

    Tidal App Limitations

    You are way ahead of me on the album count, so thank you for this information. When I have reached out to Tidal Customer Service in the past over log-in issues in the car, they were quite responsive, so you may want to contact them as well as Lucid.
  3. OutrightPace

    19" vs 20" Wheels

    Except look better! I personally think the 19"s make the car look cheap, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I expect it would take quite a few miles to recoup the cost of the new wheels and tires with whatever efficiency gains you achieve with them.
  4. OutrightPace

    Air Version 2.9.0

    Thank you very much for the update, @marqie. I am looking forward to receiving it.
  5. OutrightPace

    If not an Air, which EV would you buy?

    BMW Neue Klasse i3, Model 3 Performance (last resort), or Polestar 5 (should it ever come out in the US)
  6. OutrightPace

    Tidal problem last few days

    It's back up for me as well., without trying any further reboots. Happy days.
  7. OutrightPace

    Tidal problem last few days

    @marqie, can you and your team help us with this problem?
  8. OutrightPace

    Tidal problem last few days

    Oh my. Not very encouraging!
  9. OutrightPace

    Tidal problem last few days

    I am having a new problem with the native Tidal App. Beginning yesterday, the app spontaneously logged me out. When I try to log back in, the log-in screen is blank for a few seconds and then returns to the apps submenu. Air logo restarts have not helped. All the other app log in screens...
  10. OutrightPace

    Dark spot in headlights

    If you can see them on the pavement, your headlights are probably aimed too low and need to be adjusted upwards. The should be at eye level of oncoming traffic, meaning you should not see them on the pavement in routine driving.
  11. OutrightPace

    Driver Seat Settings

    What seats and positions are comfortable is hugely subjective person-to-person. I am also 5'10" and came from a Model 3, but I found the Air seating position to be higher than I would like, even at its lowest setting. For me personally, I aim to have the seat cushion angled back...
  12. OutrightPace

    Lease return excess wear & tear

    I agree. I feel like I got off pretty easily given the events in this thread.
  13. OutrightPace

    Lease return excess wear & tear

    Yes. I transitioned into a new lease immediately and was still charged $200 for a small wheel scratch.
  14. OutrightPace

    Looking to lease

    I PPF'd the front bumper, headlights, and mirrors on my 3-year lease. Cost about $900. I also drive a lot of highway miles and I accumulate a lot of bug splatter on those surfaces, which would quickly etch the paint otherwise. I may purchase the car afterwards, and did not want that to be a...
  15. OutrightPace

    Tesla Chargers Useless

    I second this. The Superchargers' value is really limited to providing a backup option and providing peace of mind.
Back
Top