I found this scratch on my Gravity this morning. It's always in my garage, so it must have happened at a parking lot yesterday.
Unfortunately, Halo didn't catch it. Shouldn't it?
I picked up my Lucid Gravity on December 31 and wanted to share my experience, particularly as someone who owns an Air.
My Gravity has been excellent so far and feels like a more mature and refined Lucid product.
From delivery until recently, the key fob worked flawlessly. The car would unlock...
Loyalty and referral were not stackable.
Some SAs didn't offer it. I had gone to a different location to find a better build and the SA initially didn't offer it. He could only offer 1 option after checking with a superior and two options only after my persistence. And remember the option...
Yes, you’re missing the two options credit that expired on the 31st (-$10,950). I’m actually surprised the loyalty credit and the $2,000 referral were stackable.
it’s possible one may be removed when you finalize the lease.
I was likely one of the last people to secure that exact build...
Even though I am also concerned about the longevity of Lucid, I am jumping on the Gravity! I've test-driven all the leading 3-row EVs, and the Gravity met all my needs. I have my concerns, but I am positive they will succeed... again my personal opinion.
In regard to the temporary stop in...
Here you go. Still lots of use left on this code
https://lucidmotors.com/configure?referralCode=VEDHQSX8
VEDHQSX8
Welcome to the club. Best car ever... IMHO
Here you go VEDHQSX8
https://lucidmotors.com/configure?referralCode=VEDHQSX8
Use my referral link to buy the award-winning Lucid Air and get up to $1,250 vehicle discount or rebate
Here you go. VEDHQSX8
It has not been used this year.
Welcome to the club
https://lucidmotors.com/configure?referralCode=VEDHQSX8
Use my referral link to buy the award-winning Lucid Air and get up to $1,250 vehicle discount or rebate
Here you go
https://lucidmotors.com/configure?referralCode=VEDHQSX8
Use my referral link to buy the award-winning Lucid Air and get up to $1,250 vehicle discount or rebate
Code never used. 4 slots available
Welcome to the club
https://lucidmotors.com/configure?referralCode=VEDHQSX8
Use my referral link to buy the award-winning Lucid Air and get up to $1,250 vehicle discount or rebate