Recent content by Neilnaples

  1. Neilnaples

    Rear hatch / liftgate unreliable to open?

    I’ve had this issue for one year. It’s always annoying and never opens on the first try. I’m finally in the Seattle service center after 3 months of waiting for my appointment time. Front hood strut replacement, HUD replacement, rear liftgate adjustments, battery decals, seat issues, etc etc...
  2. Neilnaples

    We Have a Gravity Neighbor

    Well, I used the same installer, so mine is one of them - as I believe you already know! I don’t know about the other two!
  3. Neilnaples

    Gravity Delivery Discussion

    They have no keys! OMG! (sorry couldn’t resist…)
  4. Neilnaples

    Motor trend Lucid Gravity review with Kyle Conner

    Everyday Chris also did a nice lucid gravity road trip review this week. He’s very positive and overall a great review.
  5. Neilnaples

    Gravity Delivery Discussion

    We put 70% on front windshield. 30% front side windows. 50% everywhere else. The front windshield looks very lightly tinted. The other windows are already tinted so we didn’t want to make them too dark.
  6. Neilnaples

    Gravity Delivery Discussion

    I reside in South Florida, where we recently installed Xpel XR Plus on all our windows and the roof. While it’s a great product, even with the best options, the roof still gets quite warm, and you can still feel the heat. To combat this, we also purchased the Gravity Roof Sunshade, which further...
  7. Neilnaples

    Gravity [Dream Edition] Reservations Tracker

    I concur; I find it disheartening. The vehicle is exceptional, and the issues I've encountered are far less problematic than those I experienced with my two Tesla Model Xs. In one instance, I was unable to exit the vehicle after arriving at my parents' residence, as all doors became frozen...
  8. Neilnaples

    Gravity Delivery Discussion

    Nice to know the Ojai is finally going to be in production! Would love to see how this looks when it is complete.
  9. Neilnaples

    Gravity Delivery Discussion

    I have the largest wheels and they look amazing. The detailer said they are so much more impressive than the smaller wheels. (Sorry @hmp10 - we used the same Detailers…!). I agree the extra range might be nice but the car charges so rapidly. I’m not sure it matters.
  10. Neilnaples

    Gravity Bugs / Issues

    So I tried your solution and amazingly the squeak went away moving the left seats forward of the right seat - however now I hear a rattle from the back - which I will investigate further. Probably not a permanent fix! And yes my trunk sounds horrible opening - and gets stuck every time and...
  11. Neilnaples

    Gravity Bugs / Issues

    Hmmmm - I'll try rearranging the seats and see if this helps - anyone try driving with the seats down? Does it still squeak? I might just go an do that. My wife commented today that the squeak was getting much louder. I keep getting key fob not detected when I start up - but it seems to...
  12. Neilnaples

    Gravity Delivery Discussion

    I traded in my Cybertruck Foundation series to Lucid for the Gravity DE - and took a bath. I was given 64+K for the car - (new 100K) however Lucid through KBB gave the best offer (other than Tesla which would have given me 69K). All other options were lower priced including the ones you...
  13. Neilnaples

    One issue bugging me before I "click buy"

    I’ve been driving this car for a month now, and I haven’t had any key card or fob issues. I suppose I’ve been lucky, but we haven’t encountered many problems except for a rear seat squeak and some software error messages that I think will resolve on their own. Overall, I’m really enjoying the...
  14. Neilnaples

    All About That Squircle

    The squircle is fine - it’s very similar to the cybertruck “wheel” (which I traded in for the gravity) - except the cybertruck had steer by wire. One of the more interesting changes in the cybertruck. The cybertruck was more sensitive but the gravity is more responsive if that makes sense?
  15. Neilnaples

    Gravity Bugs / Issues

    Not the frunk, however I’ve experienced the trunk attempting to open and then failing. Upon attempting again, it opens successfully. Yesterday, while examining the latching mechanism, I noticed that it appears to be rubbing and scoring the latch. I wonder if a similar issue is occurring with...
Back
Top