Recent content by nck

  1. nck

    Interested in Previewing Future Lucid Air Software?

    Oh man, I'm not in the Bay Area. Is there a remote version that can be run in the future? Some other way for us non-Bay Area folks to be able to participate?
  2. nck

    Need Help with Lease Anxiety

    The main reason I leased is the incentives. Past deals have been so good that it was better to lease than pay cash. The contract for the lease should give you the purchase price for the vehicle at the end of the lease. If you like the car and want to keep it, you can always buy it for that price...
  3. nck

    Is The 2027 Air Announcement Imminent?

    On the configurator, the number of options is limited for the lower trims. Looks like a cost-cutting move to make it easy to build.
  4. nck

    Cosmos prototype

    This might be Earth? It looks a little different from other pics we've seen.
  5. nck

    Gravity UX 3.6.3 is rolling out

    What AI did you use for this?
  6. nck

    Lease Pull Ahead

    Ah ic.
  7. nck

    Lease Pull Ahead

    I don't think they "own" the leases (I don't know if it's the right term). It's BoA, and I think it's BoA that has to make the decision. I'm not 100% sure, though.
  8. nck

    2026 Q2 Cox Automotive EV market sales report

    Yes, very much. Still not good, but it is what it is :rolleyes:
  9. nck

    2026 Q2 Cox Automotive EV market sales report

    The total YoY sales are down 20%. That's not good.
  10. nck

    Lucid Air road trip

    It works a little better if you set the AC to blow cold air at the feet. I think it uses whatever air is in those vents. Even then, it's not that great.
  11. nck

    Lucid Air vs Porsche Taycan

    That's sad. Sounds like we should keep our Taycan forever, it could become a collector's item :)
  12. nck

    Lucid Air vs Porsche Taycan

    Good point. I forgot to mention, the Taycan is on 19 in wheels (best for range) and the Air is on 20-inch wheels.
  13. nck

    Lucid Air vs Porsche Taycan

    2023, so not the 2nd gen with the faster charging bigger battery.
  14. nck

    Lucid Air vs Porsche Taycan

    Taycan - 3.15 Air - 3.31 Taycan is a single motor with regen on (it's a blended brake regen), and Air is Dual Motor running with regen off
  15. nck

    Lucid Air vs Porsche Taycan

    There are a lot of complaints on this form, so I wanted to share something positive about my Lucid Air We own a Lucid Air Touring and a Porsche Taycan RWD. My wife (She drives the Taycan) recently got a short-term work assignment to work on the Hopi reservation. The location of this reservation...
Back
Top