Recent content by nadler1ny

  1. N

    Problems with 2.11.0

    I have done that once. I Will try again.
  2. N

    Problems with 2.11.0

    I've had a the same problem as Utrider but my app is not working as well. I My Lucid air pure 2025 has worked fine for over a year and I was happy with it until the 1.10 update and now the 2.11 update. 1. Lucid app will not connect. It says to connect the Lucid ID. 2. Schedule...
  3. N

    Home Assistant Automations

    They just released 2025.6. I had installed .b2
  4. N

    Home Assistant Automations

    Apparantly a beta version of home assistant core that i loaded this morning broke the lucid integration. I loaded a backup and all works now.
  5. N

    Home Assistant Automations

    I messed something up and the lucud integration 1.1.1 is no longer working for me. I deleted the integration and tried to add the integration again and get this error: Config flow could not be loaded: 500 Internal Server Error Server got itself in trouble" Any thoughts on what i have to do to...
  6. N

    [RESOLVED] Car won't sleep - 1% Phantom drain per hr

    That's great news. That's great news.
  7. N

    [RESOLVED] Car won't sleep - 1% Phantom drain per hr

    25 Pure, S23+, 1800 miles. Had the same drain issue and hot cabin. Mobile tech was here this morning and acknowledged the drain. I was able to give him support for 4% drain in 12 hours last night which he said was helpful. He wasn't aware of the android issue but documented everything in...
  8. N

    Finally got WiFi working ... kind of

    I used my Android phone this time S23+ and Chrome.
  9. N

    Finally got WiFi working ... kind of

    That was the secret sauce: https://192.168.5.1 I didn't complete the setup yet, but at least I got into the browser's web page.
  10. N

    Finally got WiFi working ... kind of

    I didn't. I was following the instructions exactly which didn't include https://. I will try that today.
  11. N

    Finally got WiFi working ... kind of

    Those are the exact steps i've followed numerous times. It fails at step 2b with the error message "connection refused".
  12. N

    Finally got WiFi working ... kind of

    Here's the update. It still doesn't work. I can't try the solutions above because I still get "connection refused" and thus can't access the charger's web page. Changed the ip address of my router and devices, turned off wifi in the house, etc. Changed browsers and laptops. Nothing. THEN I...
  13. N

    Finally got WiFi working ... kind of

    Thank you @DeaneG and @borski
  14. N

    Finally got WiFi working ... kind of

    I just had my lucid charger installed. I can't seem to get past step 3 which says" once your laptop is connected to the wi-fi network of the charging station, open your preferred web browser, enter the station's ip address 192.168.5.1" I get connection refused each time. I've shut the breaker...
  15. N

    Bluetooth Turned Off

    I'm having a similar issue after the update. I return to the car in the morning and bluetooth in the Lucid is off. I go to setting and turn it on. Or if that doesn't work i have to soft reboot the car. Also, since the update, the battery is depleting rapidly in the garage and i cant figure...
Back
Top