Recent content by Murcie

  1. Murcie

    UX 3.0 Update

    Thank you! You're the bestest! These photos are our only sneak peak until we get the update we've all been waiting for, I scan all three threads for photos every few hours lol
  2. Murcie

    3.0 on Air

    Anyone with Aeronaut wheels got the update? Does the pilot screen show the correct Aeronaut wheels or the wrong Aero Range wheels like the mobile app does? I sent this glitch and the below screenshot to the SW Feedback email address 6 months ago but it's never been addressed.
  3. Murcie

    Target $0

    Yup, this idea has been floating around forever, it makes a lot of sense, I mentioned it here; https://lucidowners.com/threads/lucid-x-apple-carplay-2.10641/
  4. Murcie

    Is The 2027 Air Announcement Imminent?

    All 19" Aeronaut wheels are gone, not just stealth ones, now my Air with Aeronauts should gain value given it was a 2026-only limited run lol. Also color options have increased from $800 to $1,000, and Comfort and Convenience Package have increased from $2.5k to $3k
  5. Murcie

    New high performance gravity being revealed this month.Plus the cosmos info

    Very interesting! Thanks for sharing! The below is AI-generated based on the now-deleted article, so take it with a grain of salt
  6. Murcie

    Is The 2027 Air Announcement Imminent?

    I think the main question right now for the Air, is it worth it to completely refactor the vehicle to upgrade it to what the Gravity has or something better, from the infotainment system, to DreamDrive 2, NACS and the entry system? How much would it cost to integrate these upgrades into an...
  7. Murcie

    Gravity accessories slowly appearing

    Check your spam folder, the rewards store emails are always marked as spam for some reason.
  8. Murcie

    Real-world experience with Lucid NACS Home Charging Station and non-Lucid EVs?

    I’m planning a major electric panel upgrade and EV charger installation, and I’d like to hear from anyone who has experience with Lucid’s Connected Home Charging Station (NACS)—especially regarding its compatibility with non-Lucid EVs. I currently drive a Lucid Air (J1772) and a Tesla Model Y...
  9. Murcie

    Is The 2027 Air Announcement Imminent?

    Wait, what was shown on the Saudi site? Did they leak DDPro 2 for the Air?
  10. Murcie

    Is The 2027 Air Announcement Imminent?

    Just noticed that the Air online configurator isn’t taking custom orders for the 2026 Air vehicles anymore. Also, it seems lease deals are improving for June, so they’re trying to clear 2026 inventory. Is the 2027 Air model getting announced soon? I have low expectations to be honest, given...
  11. Murcie

    Air Version 2.9.0

    Do you have insider information that they’re using the same version number? How can an owner know that the downloaded version pending installation on their vehicle is yesterday’s bad 2.9.2 or today’s good 2.9.2?
  12. Murcie

    The Long Goodbye

    I agree with you. I daily drove a Gravity loaner for ~10 days while my first Air was being serviced for the last time before I returned it for lease-end, and I reached the same conclusion when considering my next options. The Gravity just wasn’t ready for showtime yet. I decided to lease another...
  13. Murcie

    2027 Gravity available for order

    Agreed. It’s still much better than those who ordered a Model Y for ~$65k in late 2022 then Tesla kept on reducing their prices to ~$50k - $7.5k EV credit = $42.5k a few months later (~35% price drop). People are still underwater paying off their loans from 2022. It’s like stocks, you made the...
  14. Murcie

    2027 Gravity available for order

    It looks like they increased pricing for other options packages, so the difference in total vehicle price might be minor for those who opted for these packages before at a lower price. I don’t have the old prices, but I vaguely remember SSP and the dynamic handling package being cheaper than...
  15. Murcie

    Air Version 2.8.30

    Contact your service center. Don’t just drive there, let your service advisor coordinate it with the techs who will do the job, it’s a minor job and they should be able to do it quickly. They will update it manually, they download the software using an RJ45 connection in the trunk, not through...
Back
Top