Recent content by MSH2

  1. M

    New Member-Sarasota

    Bryan, I have had my GT for over 3 years. No problems and love it, Be glad to meet after you get it. Mike
  2. M

    Forum Recommendations for the Company’s Forward Strategy

    I have had a GT for over three years and love it. Lucid has had the luxury of almost unlimited funding which is both a blessing and curse. Their marketing is as dreadful as their car is great. The single best way to sell a Lucid is to drive one. Lucid almost tries to make this as difficult...
  3. M

    Curious, anyone else with a problem free Air?

    I have had almost no problems and less than I had on my Mercedes, Audis(the worst) and Porsches. Mike
  4. M

    Open letter to Lucid after 7 months of ownership

    I have had a GT for over 3 years. While I had early issues and most were around Apple Car Play, I haven’t had any after the first year. I absolutely love the car. I have two issues that affect all owners. First, it is unbelievable that they haven’t opened more show rooms. They have made a...
  5. M

    Savage Geese Takes a Long Look

    I have had my GT for a little over three years or about nine months after launch. I lived thru some of the early glitches but none stopped the car from working safely. They were very good in fixing them and the regional service person was extremely responsive. I have no problems now and I am...
  6. M

    Upgraded AC compressors on the Air

    I live in South West Florida and have found that if my car has been parked in the sun for any length of time turning the AC on remotely 20 minutes before I get in makes a huge difference. I also had my windows tinted when I got my GT 3 years ago. I have had zero problems and love it. Mike
  7. M

    319 miles range at 80% battery for 2023 AWD Air

    I have 2022 GT with 20,000 miles. I used to get 400 miles on 80% charge and now get 365 miles. Mike
  8. M

    Upcoming Lucid Cloud Update -- July 8 @ 10 pm PDT (Air and Gravity owners)

    Why isn’t Lucid telling us why they are doing this and what it will do. Mike
  9. M

    When to replace tires

    I have a 2022 GT 16,000 miles and 21 inch tire here in Naples, Fl. I am going to replace them this fall at around 18,000 miles. I probably could go a bit longer but looking forward to putting Michelins on it. Mike
  10. M

    Extended Warranty

    I agree with the need. My GT turns three in October. I have had only a few minor issues and all were quickly fixed. A friend got a Taycan when I got my GT. It spent a good portion of the first year in the shop and then they replaced it with a new car. Since he got the new one they have had...
  11. M

    Odd CarPlay behavior

    I have the same issue after charge. The car is open when I unplug but Apple Car Play isn't on. If I lock the car and unlock it before I get in, it is on. No big deal but I can't understand why it doesn't work without this. Mike.
  12. M

    I’m so happy to be a Lucid Owner

    I have had theGT in same color for two years. Best car I have ever owned and at 78 I have had quite a few. I have been surprised by how few problems I have had. The few I have had they fixed immediately. Soft ware keeps improving and look forward to the update to Dream Drive. Mike
  13. M

    Save the Date Florida Lucid Owners Rally - August 3, 2024 Finally!!!!

    I was at the event joining the Fort Meyers delegation having driven up from Naples. I was impressed with the numbers who showed up given we were under a Tropical Storm warning. Further Naples is a ghost town in August as is much of Florida. I know Lucid was surprised by the numbers and moved...
  14. M

    Flaps hanging under

    I agree it is a pain. It happened several times and the Lucid repair person fixed it. I have since been super careful and haven’t had a problem in over a year. I love the car and it was at most a minor annoyance. Mike
Back
Top