Recent content by msaunders9430

  1. msaunders9430

    Gravity Tire Challenge

    Good idea with having the tire pressure showing permanently on the left side. I think I'll start doing the same. Thanks for the idea.
  2. msaunders9430

    Gravity Tire Challenge

    Checking tire pressure regularly allowed me to notice the lower tire pressure instead of relying or waiting on a TPMS alert. The tire with the puncture was only losing a few pounds of air each month. I would just reinflate at first. However, the fact that it was the only tire losing air...
  3. msaunders9430

    Gravity Tire Challenge

    I didn't ask how they did the reinflation. The worker just said they had learned that the air chambers needed to each be reinflated to avoid the chambers from being damaged by the full weight of the car. Not sure about the use of pucks. I wasn't close enough to see.
  4. msaunders9430

    Gravity Tire Challenge

    Another kudo for Discount Tire (DT). Today I had them repair a small puncture from a nail. No cost. Also a confirmation that, if you going to buy a car with advanced technology (relatively speaking), be mindful of who works on that car and their experience level. I know people who buy an...
  5. msaunders9430

    Gravity vs BMW iX5

    Decent video. The last two minutes, where he points out the difference between the extensive BMW service network versus Lucid's and goes into some detail about his experience with a Gravity, are painfully true. Based on space efficiency, looks, performance, and more if I were still looking for...
  6. msaunders9430

    Spotify is constantly skipping songs

    I can confirm. No more skipping. The Evolution of Robin Thicke (album title) continues!
  7. msaunders9430

    Gravity Delivery Discussion

    See this thread: https://lucidowners.com/threads/window-door-issue.16774/
  8. msaunders9430

    Gravity grand touring interior parts falling apart

    Totally unacceptable. And after one month of ownership!? Oh no! I've had my Gravity GT for over a year and haven't had any of those types issues. Time to get on a first name basis with your service manager and his employees. You should not have to keep driving back for fittings issues. Request...
  9. msaunders9430

    Spotify is constantly skipping songs

    I just tried Spotify through AA. Yep. Works fine.
  10. msaunders9430

    Spotify is constantly skipping songs

    It only happens on certain songs for me. For awhile I thought maybe Paula Patton was hating on me because songs from a Robin Thicke album were the only ones with issues. Not the case. Sorry Paula. Fortunately Daft Punk is on the good list.
  11. msaunders9430

    Spotify is constantly skipping songs

    I had the song skipping happen briefly two days ago while driving. It stopped after awhile and has been fine since
  12. msaunders9430

    2027 Genesis GV90 Leaked Ahead of Debut with 310-Mile Range and Coach Door Model

    Agreement on the "true EV equivalent for the GV80 and GV70. I looked at the Electrified GV70; too small, lacked a trunk, and didn't like to absence of an actual ev platform vs. an electrified version. If they had planned for that true EV equivalent for the GV80, I might have waited ... a little...
  13. msaunders9430

    2027 Genesis GV90 Leaked Ahead of Debut with 310-Mile Range and Coach Door Model

    There was a time I considered waiting for this car to debut. I love the ICE version of the GV-80 and if I hadn't made the conversion to electric, I'd probably be driving one today. I was hopeful the GV-80 e-version would look similar to the ICE version. Nope. Genesis makes some good car and...
  14. msaunders9430

    Weird bug: My car unlocks/starts without any app, fob, or card

    My bad. I misread the model being discussed. Thought it was a Gravity. Thanks for the correction.
  15. msaunders9430

    Weird bug: My car unlocks/starts without any app, fob, or card

    Based on your picture, that hole seems to be where the cupholders would be located. Is that correct?
Back
Top