Recent content by MisterNiceGuy

  1. M

    Lucid Gravity in Service for 9+ Weeks — Can I Request Lease Payment Reimbursement?

    I have a similar question here. My driver's side window recently became stuck in the "down" position. Lucid sent a mobile tech out to look at it and said there's a part that needs to be replaced, but that part is on backorder with no ETA for when they will get it. I don't really feel...
  2. M

    Check you email - HUD Survey

    Biggest issue for me on the HUD is that I'm on the taller side - about 6 foot - and if I sit up straight in the driver's seat I just can't get the HUD to go up high enough to where I can actually see it. I've tried adjusting the height but it seems like at some point it just disappears before...
  3. M

    Buying a CCS1 adapter?

    Aha! Thank you! They were indeed in the center console - I was only looking in the charging kit at the back of the vehicle. I had to take delivery late after closing at Tyson's on December 21 because we were going out of town early the next morning through the end of the year, so I hardly had...
  4. M

    Buying a CCS1 adapter?

    Thought I'd put this here since I think it's a similar question. I already have a home charger installed as we own another fully electric vehicle and a plug-in hybrid. The charging cable for this charger is a J1772 (picture below). Is there an adapter I can buy to put on the end of this thing...
  5. M

    Gravity Delivery Discussion

    Scheduled to pick up my Gravity at Tysons today at 3 pm. Prepared to be there for a while given all the stories here, but as long as I come home with the vehicle, I'll be happy.
  6. M

    Gravity Delivery Discussion

    Ordered my Gravity GT November 30 from Tysons in VA. Car was already finished production in AZ. Still waiting for the call. Sales rep said transportation was picking it up Saturday 12/13. Going out of town on Monday morning until after the new year. Will not be happy if I lose all the...
Back
Top