Anyone else seeing this? We don’t tow anything and upgraded SW about a week ago. It also asked us to verify if we have a hitch for parking. Weird.
We are a bit gun shy with the SW and HW issues we’ve experienced.
What I have found is that if the Tesla supercharger isn’t on the Tesla app under “Charge Your Other EV” then it wont work. I think it’s a software or policy issue. Tesla might only allow other EV charging where they have the HW/SW capability to bill you.
All, I’m 3/4 way through a 2K mile road trip (my first) and ran into charging emergency with a faulty Lucid CCS/J1772 to NACS adapter. Below are the details for the charging challenges BUT one solution got us out of a serious pickle. We had 149 dynamic miles and 185 miles to nearest confirmed...
here's from my service appt completed today (3/6/26)
Concern: Client states the HUD is misaligned so it is not in focus at all. Please inspect and advise
Cause: HUD adjustment not available at this time
Corrections: Technician performed function test using HUD while driving vehicle.
HUD...
I'm using the Lucid supplied cable and a 40a service. once again the car was scheduled to charge at 12:01am and didn't start. that's happened to me a couple times but not every time. Not sure what I should do to ensure it does charge. Anyone have any tips?
update took less than 30 minutes. Best news is my KEY CARDS WORK! We have an appointment in a week to replace the center console due to key cards not working and cell phones overheating (stopping charge). I'll check out cell phone charging next longer drive to see how that works. Later today...
I have the same charging issue. was set to 12:01. but randomly started charging 3 times in the evening before (of course at the highest energy rates). I took this picture through the window when it was happening.
I suppose I should have done more research. I have 4 friends with Airs that don't have these kinds of issues. Being a Tesla owner for 10 years I expected some things but keys and key cards are pretty basic
I've owned Teslas for 15yrs and these SW glitches I've seen in 2 days are things not expected in today's technology. many of the issues are things created and used for years in other cars...not like new tech.
We picked up our Gravity on Wednesday 3rd. The walk-thru was OK but raised some issues we didn’t insist on getting addressed. Now we are not getting responses from delivery team or sales team.
1/ when we arrived they showed us our keys and we were surprised there was only 1 key fob and 2 key...