Recent content by Miami_Lucid_Man

  1. M

    3.0 on Air

    When I had a gravity as a loner recently, that was the thing that stood out the most to me in terms of the visual presentation. And even bigger screen than we have in the air and just so much open space. You have to think they’ll optimize that better down the road
  2. M

    SoCal recommendation for PurLuxe tears?

    Yeah, as I just mentioned in the other thread going on this, I’ve had two seat tears over the last year in my 2025. The first one was on the lower leg bolster. The second more recent one was in the center, middle to upper back portion. In both instances, they replaced the material, but not the...
  3. M

    Anyone else encounter a strange tear in seat upholstery?

    Yes. Several examples in this thread. I just had a second tear replaced on the same drivers seat. The second tear was in a completely different area in the mid to upper back section. The first was on the side bolster like in the OP’s photo.
  4. M

    3.0 on Air

    Hoping for the update before the weekend…
  5. M

    Lucid Air GT falling under $40k

    Too risky out of warranty for me even at that price.
  6. M

    Where is UX 3.0 for the Air?

    Still waiting...
  7. M

    Lease return process

    They would've covered that under warranty. I had two random rips in my seat and they fixed it both times no questions asked. It was clearly a defect in the material.
  8. M

    Latest Flyover Photo

    Wow. Dramatically reduced supply of cars.
  9. M

    Where is UX 3.0 for the Air?

    This looks great. Still waiting down here.
  10. M

    Where is UX 3.0 for the Air?

    So let’s hear it…is the camera framerate improved?
  11. M

    Where is UX 3.0 for the Air?

    Based on what the lucid people are saying at the Miami location, the frame rate on the cameras is gonna be much better, like closer to gravity, which to me is a huge win. I’ve said this before in other threads here, but when I had my Tesla back in 2020 it reminded me a lot of how their cameras...
  12. M

    Where is UX 3.0 for the Air?

    I’m picking up my car right now from the tire replacement, and my service advisor just told me it should be starting to roll out to the general public next week. Of course, take everything with a grain of salt, but it’s right from the service advisor.
  13. M

    Where is UX 3.0 for the Air?

    Fair enough. I just meant with a leadership overhaul it’s entirely possible SOME things on the chart are eventually axed but others, like UX 3 for example, roll on, as indicated above when I spoke to a sales guy the other day who is testing it in his Air now.
  14. M

    Where is UX 3.0 for the Air?

    The issue with that roadmap is it was generated under the prior leadership regime, which is now gone. So everything is arguable off the table and/or under review for a different timetable.
  15. M

    Where is UX 3.0 for the Air?

    I saw that too but it appears to be a Gravity interior with Air exteriors in the other shots. I fell for it too at first.
Back
Top