Recent content by Marty

  1. M

    Buying Air GT 2022 vs 2023

    Mine was fully load, 2023.
  2. M

    Is service overwhelmed?

    Does any know if Lucid is going to open up an another SC in the L.A. San Fernando area?
  3. M

    Should I update my AGT Software to 14.30?

    Correction 14.30 should be 2.8.30
  4. M

    Should I update my AGT Software to 14.30?

    The question to be or not to be. Should I update my AGT 2023 to Software 14.30? My Lucid is running great with no problems. I hear that the updates are causing problems to some.
  5. M

    Air Version 2.8.30

    It would be better to create a new thread for Air, Gravity and Earth.
  6. M

    CCC V2 upgrade price increase?

    Why do they change the brake fluid? All my other cars never need to change the Brake Fluid. Plus I never use the brake pedal, only use the accelerator pedal to drive and stop.
  7. M

    Navigation issue or design?

    I have a question about preconditioning. I have 240v 40amp line at home. Do I need to preconditioning the Battery each time I charge? Or is it necessary at all to preconditioning?
  8. M

    Lucid Air 2026 CARB Executive Order

    Does anyone know the difference between the Lucid Air 2025 and 2026?
  9. M

    Looking Only for Lucid Air Posts

    Sound like a great idea to me.
  10. M

    Drive System Warning - From Overnight In Garage

    Had a "Drive System Warning" the other day. call CS and they said not to drive it and they will pick up my 2023 AGT with less than 10,000. miles. I have the car for one and half years. I tried a hard and soft reboot, it did not work.
  11. M

    Referral Code Please!

    You can use mine, 1LXEQUII
  12. M

    Anyone up for auto insurance rate comparisons?

    Try Comprehensive $2000 deductible Collision $2000 deductible, it will dropped your rates.
  13. M

    Referral Code

    You can use mine, 1LXEQUII
  14. M

    Anyone up for auto insurance rate comparisons?

    Here in southern California. State Farm is $1,233.62 for 6mo. Clean driving record. Bodily Injury Coverage Limit Per Accident $500,000 Limit Per Person $250,000 Deductible $2,000 Collision Coverage Deductible $2,000 Uninsured/Underinsured Motor Vehicle Coverage Limit Per Person $250,000...
Back
Top