Recent content by marqie

  1. marqie

    Software 3.6.5 Released

    It is a limited release to owners with a specific hardware configuration.
  2. marqie

    Software Preview Event Recap -- Lucid Air UX 3.0

    @Takeshi please feel free to share the insights you gained from participating in the event!
  3. marqie

    Software Preview Event Recap -- Lucid Air UX 3.0

    On September 17 and 18, we welcomed a group of Lucid Air owners to Lucid headquarters in Newark, California, for a software preview event featuring an early look at the new UX 3.0 experience. It was a great opportunity for our team members to connect with owners, demonstrate what’s ahead, answer...
  4. marqie

    Software 3.6.5 Released

    I am on the Customer Experience team at Lucid. I am sorry to hear about your experience. Would you mind DMing me your VIN? I will relay it to our release team.
  5. marqie

    Winter tire set

    On it.
  6. marqie

    Winter tire set

    Thank you for asking. Confirming that the Gravity winter wheel and tire package is 20" front and 21" rear. The specific tire sizes are 265/50R20 front and 285/45R21 rear. I will see if we can get this detail added to the product page on the website.
  7. marqie

    Is anybody successful in reaching Lucid for Annual Service

    I am glad to hear King of Prussia is able to accommodate you. Let me know if I can be of assistance.
  8. marqie

    OTA 3.6.4

    If you don’t mind DMing your VIN, I will see what can be done.
  9. marqie

    Interested in Previewing Future Lucid Air Software?

    Thank you, @Jwutt. That is a great suggestion. I can't promise anything this time around, but this gives us something to consider for next time.
  10. marqie

    Interested in Previewing Future Lucid Air Software?

    Thank you, @Coyote. I think the Casa Grande location would be a great location. I will relay your feedback back to the team for consideration.
  11. marqie

    Interested in Previewing Future Lucid Air Software?

    Thank you for sharing your feedback. We understand that the timing of the announcement made travel difficult for customers outside the Bay Area. A number of factors affected when we were able to announce the event, but we will look for opportunities to provide more advance notice for future...
  12. marqie

    Interested in Previewing Future Lucid Air Software?

    Thank you for your feedback. This event is intended to give an invited group of customers the chance to interact with members of our UX and software teams and to preview new software features that are under consideration for a future release. It is not intended to serve as a formal product...
  13. marqie

    Interested in Previewing Future Lucid Air Software?

    Hi, everyone, We’re inviting current Lucid Air owners to express interest in participating in an upcoming software preview event. Dates: September 17 and 18, 2026 Time: 8:30–11:30 a.m. Location: Lucid Headquarters, Newark, California During the event, we’ll preview potential new software...
  14. marqie

    McLean VA awful service and I am done with Lucid

    Hi, @seanocono. I am sorry to hear about your experinence. If you don't mind DMing me your contact info or VIN, I can check on your repair status.
  15. marqie

    McLean VA awful service and I am done with Lucid

    Hi, @nemecizer. I am sorry to hear about your frustration. I just sent you a DM.
Back
Top