Recent content by markbuick

  1. M

    Shame on me...should have known better

    Good question Never would have brought it up if it wasn’t on my app
  2. M

    Shame on me...should have known better

    Sorry… Monroney sticker and is required by law to be affixed to the vehicle by the manufacturer..
  3. M

    Shame on me...should have known better

    The label was originally called the Monrooy
  4. M

    Shame on me...should have known better

    Bought directly from Lucid Jan31,2023
  5. M

    Shame on me...should have known better

    See picture of window sticker
  6. M

    Shame on me...should have known better

    Well I thought I knew a lot about buying a car since I was a dealer for 43 years...but Lucid got me. Received information about upgrading to Surreal Sound Pro for $2900. Noticed on the window sticker and my purchase order that I had it at time of purchase. Called Lucid today to find out why the...
  7. M

    Front Wheel Air Directors

    True…the placement parts are inexpensive but I was shocked when told a $200 labor charge to replace the two small deflectors . Just to put the car on a liftand take 5-10 minutes total to replace ?
  8. M

    FEATURE OTA Update 2.1.52

    Woops...already have scraped rear wheel. Now the question is how to get it refinished. Live In Palm Beach County Florida so any recommendations would be appreciated
  9. M

    Local Meetup & Newsletter Signup

    Count me in. Jupiter Fl
  10. M

    Valet Parking

    Had it both centered,above and below. iPhone was in locked car. Went to get fob to open and luckily that worked.
  11. M

    Valet Parking

    Can’t get my Key Card to work. Any suggestions ?
  12. M

    Finally…a great service experience

    After much trepidation and angst about bringing my Lucid to New York from Florida for the summer, I have to say that I just had a GREAT service experience. Having received a call concerning the windshield wiper recall from the Riviera Beach service center, I let them know the car was in NY...
  13. M

    Errant Lucid email

    I did . Called and they apologized for a “computer glitch “ LUCID…..hard to believe ! Got my Touring in January.
  14. M

    Sirius Favorites gone after update

    Did the latest update on Thursday evenings and now can’t received SXM Keep getting message “service unavailable “ Called customer service and was told they were aware of problems.. and not sure when it will be corrected. Doesn’t instill confidence in the ability of techs to address...
  15. M

    How effective is your air conditioner?

    I’m in south Florida where the temperature has been in the high 80s and low 90s. The car does get hot when left outside,especially with the glass roof but the A/C has been doing a great job controlling the temperature and fan speed Make sure you have both settings on AUTO Hope this helps
Back
Top