Recent content by LucidGravityMike

  1. LucidGravityMike

    Software 3.6.5 Released

    I’ve been getting the window issue more frequently lately. Will be a great update.
  2. LucidGravityMike

    Take Care of Your Windshield!

    Mine went from zero inches to 7.5” in the span of 4 hours. He guys r saying they can fix it so I got my fingers crossed. Oh yeah, and it started at the edge.
  3. LucidGravityMike

    Take Care of Your Windshield!

    Literally fuck my life. I just need to gripe. 1-2mo into my lease got the first windshield crack of my entire life. 1mo ago I had actually put a WPF on. But it was in such a shitty condition I had to get it removed. At least they did xpel tinting at cost. Then today on the highway I hear the...
  4. LucidGravityMike

    Sneak peek at Gravity 3.6.4

    I also had the xpel windshield protection film on for about a week before I had to remove it due to headaches. I think it was an installation error cause there were half a dozen very clearly defective spots even aside from where there was a mirage-like artifact giving my wife and myself motion...
  5. LucidGravityMike

    Sneak peek at Gravity 3.6.4

    I can confirm that 3.6.4 does not, in fact, improve the HUD whatsoever.
  6. LucidGravityMike

    Sneak peek at Gravity 3.6.4

    U guys see this?
  7. LucidGravityMike

    Sneak peek at Gravity 3.6.4

    Updated! Awesome as usual.
  8. LucidGravityMike

    New Issue: Can’t select a gear

    Second time in two days now. Car is on ready to go but cannot select a gear. Some combo of locking and unlocking, soft reboot, walking away and coming back, seems to have done the trick… for now…
  9. LucidGravityMike

    Take Care of Your Windshield!

    My guy says he’ll redo the WPF free of charge at end of month. Removing for the time being because of the headaches. Will keep this group updated with the next chapter of this gripping saga. 🤣
  10. LucidGravityMike

    Take Care of Your Windshield!

    Sorry to hear that but glad to hear u got it resolved. Curious, after you were able to get in touch with Kings how long of a process was it from there?
  11. LucidGravityMike

    Take Care of Your Windshield!

    I might get mine removed. It sucks but after having driven around a few days my wife and I both get headaches almost right away from the slight warp in the view. I guess I’ll just have to hope and pray the massive windshield doesn’t get damaged over the next 3 years, which doesn’t like a fun...
  12. LucidGravityMike

    Level 2 EV Charger at home, for Lucid Gravity Touring - Suggestions / Experience

    Are there any serious drawbacks to using the mobile charger as the permanent solution? We primarily drive short distances around town with the occasional 50mi travel. Got up to 60A going to a 240V ‘EV’ outlet (NEMA 12-40 I believe) and usually max out the 40A capacity of the mobile charger...
  13. LucidGravityMike

    Gaps Around 2nd Row Seatbelt Buckle

    So today my kid lost a fidget toy in one of the gaps around the 2nd row seatbelt buckles, and as I was trying to fish it out I realized just how wide and cavernous it was. I foresee us losing a LOT of things in there over time unless we cover it somehow. Has anyone figured out a good solution?
  14. LucidGravityMike

    Does auto parking ever work?

    Is it limited to parallel parking? Was trying it in the parking lot but it wasn’t seeing any of the obvious spots.
  15. LucidGravityMike

    Update on Our Next OTA Release (post-3.6.0)

    Looks like they’ve opened the gates. June 2026 Touring just updated mine, took 70min from start to finish. Will probably give it a whirl tomorrow.
Back
Top