Recent content by Lucid510

  1. Lucid510

    Cosmos prototype

    Hmmm..those door handles look quite interesting. No more lock/unlock issues. 🤔
  2. Lucid510

    Unveil of cosmos or sapphire gravity?

    Did I call it here? https://lucidowners.com/threads/abbreviations.11539/post-254936
  3. Lucid510

    Target $0

    💎🙌
  4. Lucid510

    Emad Dlala out

    Emad saw the writing on the wall (pending layoff) and decided to leave on his term.
  5. Lucid510

    Emad Dlala out

    Emad's farewell message: Recently, I made the decision to resign from my executive position at Lucid Motors after nearly 11 years, closing a chapter that has defined my life. I am incredibly grateful to help shape the future of electric mobility, but none of it would have been possible without...
  6. Lucid510

    Emad Dlala out

    I remember my first encounter with Emad, outside the Lucid sponsored events. After purchasing my Air, I went to charge at the Pleasanton EA station in the Safeway parking lot. The charging stopped after 1 minute and I couldn't figure out why. Then I see an Air Fream Edition pulled up next to me...
  7. Lucid510

    What does Lucid stand for?

    When the Gravity first came out, I was pretty sure Lucid was going for GOAT (Gravity, Ocean, Air, and something with a T), to spite their competitor. Then the company pivoted and now I see Lucid as CAGEY (Cosmos, Air, Gravity, Earth, and something with a Y)
  8. Lucid510

    Target $0

    I went from short term investor in $LCID and became long term after the share price was less than my cost basis 😉
  9. Lucid510

    Cosmos prototype

    We're going to have to prove it someday. 😁
  10. Lucid510

    any leaked photos?

    On Silvio Napoli's LinkedIn page, the background shows 3 vehicles: Air, Gravity and possibly the midsize Cosmos.
  11. Lucid510

    Picked up my new Gravity today

    Congrats @DeaneG 🎉 The stellar white/stealth is the perfect combo.
  12. Lucid510

    Lucid Investor Day - March 12, 2026

    Should I tell my wife we have a $50k problem?
  13. Lucid510

    Lucid Motors slashes 12% of its workforce as it seeks profitability (Feb 2026)

    Battery engineering, chassis, and talent acquisition were affected as well
Back
Top