Cold climate guy who likes to keep his car cold and turn on the heated seats for back & butt. 3 is a bit much, 2 on cold days, 1 on normal winter day. I can imagine in a more temperate climate they might be a bit much.
Front defrost automatically turns AC on as that helps better remove condensation & moisture which all AC units every made for anything do very well. Works exactly the same as my MB S class I had before this. I have no idea why car co think it's a good idea to keep it on when you turn off the...
I have your basic air GT and at 5200lbs I don't think I'd enjoy wrestling that around the track. That said, very cool video but with a need to be that guy I also think of this in the warranty book--
I have the 19" wheels as I wanted max range. The most ironic thing about my pothole experience is less than a week later I noticed the hole was patched.
I have 2800 mi on my '26 Air GT that I got the end of September. The only big problem I have had is regarding a 2 1/2 ton car hitting an unseen pot hole flattening the tire. Got towed to service center 7 miles from my house and they got the tire in the next day. The proximity door business works...
Got to drive my car on a little snow today I compared stopping with regenerative braking and with the brake pedal. Using the brakes the ABS kicked in and I semi slid to a stop. With the regenerative braking it came a no drama no skidding stop. I assume this is the nature of the beast and I like it.
As someone who tracks their summer toy, a 718 GT4, weekly in season, I come from a completely different school of thought. One of the 1st things I did when I got the car was go to 19" forged wheels from the OEM 20s. I would have gone to 18s but caliper clearance was an issue. Obviously this...
I'm about to come out of a Mercedes GLS and I suspect it weighs as much or more than the Lucid. I used XL rated Blizzaks. When you go on the tire rack site and enter make model of car it only shows XL rated winter tires appropriate for our cars. My car is specked with 19" tires so I'm not sure...
Tire rack has several XL rated tires. Based on personal experience, I'd go with either the Blizzaks or Michelin X-Ice although I've heard good things about the Vredesteins, also XL, and I may go with those.
The residual they are using comes to $68k+. I'm excited about getting the car but am also aware this is a start up that needs to get its s*** together. In 3 yrs whether the company still exists or not and whether as a 3 yr old the car it will have any value is the leasing companies problem. From...
1st, 2nd & 3rd questions I asked before I applied for lease--what is the residual value and what is the money factor. Oh, we can't tell you that until you fill out the application ie they had no idea what I was talking about. Once I applied to BofA/Lucid financial I literally had to pry this...